Headcanons :D

A/N- The picture lol- anyway, Im deciding to start writing oneshots for the Inazuma characters (except for Sayu) because why not :) although, because I do not know much about their personalities the oneshots might not be great.

Sorry for being gone :) My phones battery had to be replaced because it wouldn't stay charged lol.

All pictures found on Pintrest :)

Headcanons from some of the characters! Because I love them so much it's a problem-

{Venti}

• Will write songs about you and sing them

• he absolutely loves affection.

• Whenever you're together he will always be holding your hand no matter what.

• He likes pda but will try not to be too annoying to you or make others uncomfortable.

• He likes it when you want to braid his hair for him.

• He likes using pet names like windblume or darling. (I honestly think thats so cute)

•Forehead kisses

{Gorou}

(Chibi Gorou T^T)

(Chibi Gorou T^T)

• He LOVES cuddles.

• He doesn't like pda to much. (idk, I had a reason but cant word it properly lol)

• He didn't exactly like when you pet his ears and tail when you first started dating but after a while he warmed up to it.

• when you cuddle he likes to wrap his tail around you to know your still next to him.

• Very clingy. Thats all I have to say.

• He hates it when you aren't in Inazuma because he wants to see you.

• Lil nose kisses

{Hu Tao}

• You are her prank subject most of the time

• You are her prank subject most of the time. :)

• Loves affection.

• She has matching rings that look like hers for you that have your favourite colour on them.

• She enjoys making you really flustered.

• She will let you play with her hair sometimes.

• Likes cuddles alot.

• Cheek kisses qwq.

{Xiao}

• If you call his name he is always be there in an instant

• If you're sad he doesn't know how to comfort you so he'll hold your hand tight as a way of trying to comfort you.

• He actually like hugs alot.

• He doesn't show affection much because he doesn't know how.

• He is okay with you wanting to play with his hair.

• You give him hugs for no reason at all very often.

• Kisses aren't something he feels comfortable with initiating so normally you have to.

{Ganyu}

(Picture)

• If you ask her to try to catch up on sleep she'll always try, and when it doesn't work you cuddle her until she does.

• Sometimes you have to comfort her because she gains weight easily and thinks down on herself for it.

• She likes affection a lot.

• She likes walking around Liyue harbor and singing to glaze lilies with you.

• If you ask to play with her hair sometimes she'll say yes when that does happen you'll try to braid her hair.

• She doesn't know how to initiate kisses so normally instead of kisses she'll either hold your hand or cuddle you.

• She likes when you give her lil cheek kisses.

A/N- I couldnt think of any more characters so if you want more character headcanons please give me a character :D

Based on leaks there is a Hu Tao and Ganyu rerun coming after Kokomi's banner (I DON'T ACTUALLY KNOW FOR SURE)
Im currently saving up to roll Hu Tao and at the same time I wanna roll for Ganyu and Kokomi. Why do their banners have to be after each others :( which means I cant roll for all of them because I for sure won't get all of them. (And not waste all my primos trying) Although since I've loved Hu Tao from the time I started playing I'm going to roll for her since Kokomi will have a rerun at a later, Maybe another Ganyu rerun as well (possibly)

Anyway enough of my rant have a good day :D

-653
Words