hu tao • {workload}

[Y/N POV]
I yawned as I stared at the computer at the assignments I procrastinated on. "Why" I groaned dropping my face in my hands. I sighed looking back up to my computer I stared at my missing assignments scrolling down my screen endlessly, my mood progressively worsting as the word 'missing' in bright red popped up again and again.

"Where do I start.." I sighed. Sadly slumping in my chair, Thinking it over for a few minutes.

Soon enough as if on que an energetic Hu tao burst in. "Hiya!" She gripped my chair. Turning it to face me in her direction i muttered a "Hi" and cracked a small smile before I yawned. Hu Tao seemed to read the room and noticed what was going on. "Aiya! Why are you still up? Its 11:00!" I nodded at the girl's statement. "I know that. I have work that I desperately need to get done" I yawned yet again.

"y/n, you need rest. I'll help you with assignments in the morning" Hu Tao kneeled down to my height she held my hands.

I felt guilty that my girlfriend had to help me with my work. Its not like I didn't like the fact she was going to help me, but it was my work to do and I didn't want to burden her.

"If I had just done the work maybe this wouldn't have happened" I mumbled

"I can help you with better study habits" she piped up again.

I groaned. "but school is soo boringg"

Hu Tao giggled a little. "You want to come to deal with ghosts with me? or go to school?"

I yelped "eep!! yeah I'd rather not!"

Hu Tao continued to have giggle fit

"Hey!! Ghosts are scary!" I protested

The girl calmed down wiping a tear from her eye

"Not all of them, most ghosts are perfectly harmless wandering spirits that we guide!" She smiled

"Wait! Why would you help me?" I questioned moving back on the earlier topic.

"Because you're struggling, I can ease up the load of work you have to deal with, " Hu Tao spoke with concern laced in her tone.

"B-but the Funeral parlor! your job!" I stuttered.

"Hush! I run the place! I can let old man Zhongli take over for the day, I'm sure he wont mind" she stood up pulling me out of my chair.

I opened my mouth to protest but nothing came to mind.

I stumbled forward as she pulled me towards the bed.

Hu Tao huddled up under the blanket I did the same. she pulled my body towards her, leaning my head against her chest as she put her arms around my body. I listened to her heartbeat and calm breathing as I drifted into dreamland.

A/N- first chapter go brrrrr- anyway- do you guys like the chapter?

Ive been such a huge fan of Hu Tao since I first started playing the game. Sadly I missed her banner so not poggers :( I also missed both of Venti's banners as well so ima just cry :) nah I just really don't want to miss Gorou's banner. (If he comes out that is, I believe he will be though) he is in my opinion really fricking poggers and I need a bow character that isn't Diona, Amber or Fischl. off topic again, Oz should be his own character. the entire time I played with Fischl, Oz carried every fight ngl. ('-ω-')

-729 words :)