yae miko • {picnic}

A/N- Hii! This was requested by
Ganyu_Official I'm sorry If the oneshot  didn't quite match up with your request but I tried (*^^*)

Im just gonna say that Yae and Reader live together.

(Fem Reader :D)

h/l  = hair length

h/c = hair color

Also Im sorry if I can't write the best lol.

Im going to try really hard for this but idk if It'll be any good but oh well :)

I had to use my imagination to fill in some blanks in the chap plot.

Enjoy (*''*)

» [cotton candy skies] «
0:00 〇───── 0:00
         ||          

┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊
˚✯✩
☪︎⋆˚˚
˚.
⋆✩
┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊
┊┊┊┊┊ ⋆┊┊
˚✯┊☪︎⋆
☪︎⋆˚˚
˚.
⋆✩

[Y/N POV]

Me and Yae have been living together for a few months now, She wanted to spend some time together. Although Yae had to head out shortly before we could spend time together and I decided to make a picnic and visit her as a surprise.

I had everything packed and ready and I headed towards the Grand Narukami Shrine

"Miko~" I called out happily walking past some of the other shrine maidens.

I continued to walk around until I saw her standing by the Sakura Tree

"Ah, [name]" Miko said calmly

"Hi!" I said happily. The basket swaying back and forth

"What brings you here?"

"I was going to ask if you'd like to go on a picnic with me!"

"Ah, I'd love that! Where exactly are we going?"

"Chinju Forest?"

"That sounds great!"

we headed there using a waypoint and walked along the path until we were met with a stream we decided to sit by. We sat among the beautiful glowing flowers enjoying the food.

"Oh! Here! I made a drink out of Lavender melons" I said before handing her the purple drink, and giving myself one as well.

"Thank you" Miko smiled (is it just me or does anyone not know what to say after someone says thank you? What do you say? you're welcome? Or no problem? Idk)

I moved closer to her laying my head on her lap.

"Here..a flower" She said picking one of the luminescent flowers and tucking it behind my ear.

Earning a bright smile from me.

We sat in a comfortable silence, enjoying one another's presence.

Her hand ran through my [h/l] [h/c] hair making me sigh and relax my body as my eyelids felt heavy and eventually closed them.

"Sweet dreams [name]" she whispered before sleep fell upon me.

A/N - yay! Finally done!

At the time I'm writing this its 2 in morning and I'm tired but finishing this is more important!

Also I started reading oneshots and the parts in the story some weren't even funny and yet my humour has me laughing so hard lmao-

I had a little bit of writers block when trying to write this I also couldn't find a way to go along with the request given so I tried my best and even though it's short I think it's a good oneshot!

Have a good day/night/afternoon stay hydrated and stay safe

505
Words