20- fucking c

The Erlich's had a gorgeous home and boy did Damon wish he could roam the entire home, he wished he could live in it and learn it's secrets. Besides it hosted a family of attractive people, so he wouldn't mind missing out on London, or the rest of the world for a few decades.

He sat on the stairs for a while longer, besides he wasn't sure where the guest bedroom was anyways. So instead of going to ask, he decided that camping out on the stairs would be a better option.

That was until someone decided to leave their room and step onto him and his silence.

"What are you doing here?" She asked sleepily, the voice belonging to Chloe. "Don't you have a party to be at?"

he shakes his head "No. I'm sobering up."

"What did you take?"

"Heroin. My girlfriend calls it the third person in our relationship." he jokes.

Chloe plops down beside him, stretching her legs out, her red cowboy boots contrasting next to Damon's beat up adidas.

"I don't like you. But I feel bad for you." she says quietly "And I certainly don't hate you."

"I think we've misunderstood one another." he admits.

She nods, staring down the stairs and then says "I got caught up in the moment. I really don't like your flatmate that's all."

"And that's okay."

He sighs, scratching his head and then saying "I'm sorry. I heard what Alex did to you at the Brits. Alex isn't funny. He's a bit of a prick. A bit of a sexist."

"You're telling me?" She says quietly

"You shouldn't let someone be in a position of power if they're going to abuse it." She murmurs. "It's not right. Especially if you know."

"He's my best mate. Besides Graham. I can't do anything about it."

"You have loads of friends. And fans. Don't forget you have thousands of people lining up to love you."

"It's not the same. I can't kick my friends out. Not when everyone is so fake."

"It's not the same." He repeats quietly. "Having people want to know you because you're apart of this fucking shit and having people who know you in and out for the right reasons is different. Sure I can fuck whoever. Sure I'm sex appeal and everyone loves this face. But what good is that when I'm alone? When I'm high? When I cry?"

"I want to go home and feel full. Not emptied out into a bed or a wastebasket. Not strung along to accompany someone's pins and needles."

"I feel like I'm being pulled between people for all the wrong reasons."

"I understand that." She admits. "My whole life, I wonder who's been my friend for the real reasons. Who wanted to know me. Who wanted to love me. It's hard. People are constantly creating ideas of you. And half of the time they aren't even correct."

He nods his head, looking at her curiously.

"I'm lonely." He admits before continuing "Chloe I'm lonely all of the time. And I'm going to tell you this because I believe you won't tell anyone else. Not a pap. Not the press. Not even your mum."

"I finish a show and I feel frustrated. I leave and go home feeling empty. I spend my time being frivolous and creating a name that I can't stand to look at."

Her stomach churned anxiously. She couldn't believe any of what he was saying, and honestly, she felt bad for him. There was sympathy for the Blur frontman, who honestly seemed like he was dealing with his entire being being split in half.