30- the song crayon

The Late Night Show with Hans Erlich was causing quite a stir when their guest list for the following week was announced. The prime Saturday night guest was none other than Damon Albarn, and then Blur as a musical guest.

This information seemed to have Americans confused or at least, buying Blur records more than normal, while the UK seemed to have split itself in half more than it already ready was.

Erlich fans, which was a majority of the nation, were shocked, no bewildered, to see that someone who was supposedly friends with Chloe Erlich and the gang, was now going on the Hans Erlich Show

Some were becoming Oasis fans entirely.

Other people, who hated celebrity culture entirely, didn't really care.

Others called it a poor management choice from Blur's team.

But to those who knew the band, and the Erlich's they were convinced that Damon was just set on committing career suicide and burning bridges with everyone.

To be more specific- the Erlich family was not thrilled.

Kendal had been freaked out, and was beyond pissed with everyone. He'd ordered a basket of fuck you fruits to Damon's apartment and was desperately trying to get on a late night show to beat out Damon's appearance. So far, American media was biting.

Joan had found out after an interview after a runway in Milan. It was from a reporter who Joan could barely understand. She'd only understood the words Hans and Damon.
She'd called home ten minutes later, despite it time difference.

Chloe was currently at Ewan's place, wrapped up under his covers, drinking from a cup of tea. She felt miserable and he knew better than to pry. Instead, he just curled up with her, it was comforting.

Sure, it wasn't really betrayal.

It was just an appearance on a TV show.

But it was with her brother. This was Hans. She'd told Damon how they'd fallen apart.

How she wanted him back.

And now it felt like he was rubbing their so found friendship in her face.

Oh well.

She'd stay in bed with her boyfriend and pretend all was well. So far, she'd gotten calls from the Gallagher brothers, her siblings and her mother.

It was around 1 PM when she got a call from her father.

"How are you feeling?" He asked

She sighed "Upset."

"Did he know?"

"Yes."

"Well. Perhaps some people are just going to be cunts. No matter what you tell them."

"Nobody does that unless they're angry. Why would he be angry?" Chloe asked

"How would I know Chloe? But either way. He did it. He's doing it. Has he called?"

"No. I've got my phone with me. Haven't heard anything from him."

Maxis didn't know what to say.

He'd never had to deal with family feuds in the public eye. He'd seen backstabbers his whole life. He'd been backstabbed, but never had he seen it done by someone so close to him.

Music had changed. People had been bastards then, and they still existed. But now people were worse. They were mentally painful. They didn't just physically rip you to shreds.