1-

Glastonbury 1994.

Glastonbury was always the fucking festival to be at. Chloe and her family had been in attendance for decades. Well, over two now to be exact. Both as performers and supporters. This year to be exact, there were two performers. Maxis Erlich was once again headlining, this time due to a new album that had featured Mick Jagger and had substantial commercial success, currently peaking at No. 7 in the US charts and No. 5 in the UK.

Kendal Erlich and his band were also performing, while they were way more well received and adored by American audiences, the group had been invited to Glastonbury. The 5 piece was excited to be at any historically grand festival in the UK, especially after doing Lollapalooza for the past 2 years. The festival in which Kendal Erlich's band had become so well disliked by the American counterparts that everyone thought it was best the group stopped coming along. No one knew why he had a grudge for some of the bands on the 1992 and 1993 lineup, but apparently it had ruined the festival for him.

And the tabloids loved to gossip.

A particular shame to Chloe, as she'd rather enjoyed Chris Cornell's ambiance and his friendly nature when it came to fans, photographers and well, everyone in general. American bands could be sweethearts. Others...weren't. And

Moving on- Glastonbury 1994. Chloe was taking some photos for NME and Rolling Stone, making it more of a work event for her rather than a family affair. Something she was glad for at the moment. She wasn't sure how much more time together her family could take. Things had been patchily put together after the events of Christmas, and now they were back at Glastonbury. Trying their best. Even though they were missing one of their own.

She wasn't sure how Kendal and Maxis were doing it. Performing. Acting like it was fine to be here for the first time without their entire family. How they had been spread into a million pieces lately. Maybe the loss of Hans hadn't hit Kendal as hard, but she knew her father was struggling.

He had lost a son after all.

Pushing thoughts of her brother out of her mind, she trudged on- Armed with her best camera, pack of cigarettes, and a whistle, while her sister Joan reluctantly carrying her camera bag, stuffed with lenses and whatever correctional devices she'd possibly need. Chloe was ready to scope out the grounds, looking for anyone interesting enough to hold a conversation with.

Chloe was wearing her regular ensemble, baggy jeans, adidas and an oversized Maxis Erlich tee because, well, she adored her dad.

Besides, despite how split the Erlich's felt- it didn't change the fact that Glastonbury was a family affair for them. Even if Hans wasn't here, it didn't change that the family had been at the festival together for years. That it was tradition. She wasn't going to not represent her dad. Especially under the circumstances.

Joan, on the other hand seemed to forget it was festival. She was decked out in her best, wearing Miu Miu tees and a Ralph Lauren skirt paired with chunky Mary Janes.

"Jesus Joan, are your feet not killing you?" Chloe said, snapping a picture of her younger sister.

"I didn't think you meant we were going around the fucking trailers, I thought we were going to the food tent." She mutters "my converse are in Ken's trailer"

The two had been hanging out in Waverlength's trailer, up until Kendal kicked them out so he could "have some alone time" with the girl he'd brought along to Glastonbury.