Skye starts to explain, making a small break to take a deep breath. Giving Stark and Pepper a few seconds to let what she already told them sink in.

"Since Quinn decided to hide the Dr here, it creates a big problem for S.H.I.E.L.D. If S.H.I.E.L.D were to enter Malta, the agents will be shoot on sight, legally for some reason. They needed a man on the inside and since I'm not a S.H.I.E.L.D agent, it was easy to send me."

She can see worry and concern in Stark and Pepper's eyes at this information.

"However..."

She quickly adds before has a chance to interrupt her.

"Maybe you could help me out instead Stark. You are already past the 20-foot-high neodymium laser grid that surrounds the area, and you are a consultant for S.H.I.E.L.D too. And then there is the fact that you are and Avenger, you will be able to handle yourself without a problem. Because I presume you took your suit with you, right?"

Skye finish explaining, keeping her eyes on Stark. She can see how he is thinking it all over, worry that he might say no, Skye starts to come up with other ways to get him to help or find out another way to get Coulson and Ward through the fence.

"I'm in."

Stark says after a minute of silence, making Skye let out a sigh of relief.

"I knew there was something going on here tonight, I just couldn't figure just what it was. Now, what was the plan?"

He then adds, making Skye smile slightly. Things was starting to look bright once more.

"The plan itself is quite easy, I was to enter the party, find a computer with a signal that the team on the outside could use to reboot the 20-foot-high neodymium laser fencing so a two-man team can enter the cave system to reach Dr Hall."

Skye starts to explain, opening the bag once more to pull out the compact.

"This is the device I was sent to use, but since you are already inside of the lacer fence, we might not need it for more than a distraction."

Skye explains as she opens the compact to show how it works when she realises something.

"You never answer me if you have your suit with you."

She adds, the big smile Stark gives her at this makes Skye rolls her eyes and she can see she isn't the only one.

"He never goes anywhere without it."

Pepper points out and Skye nods her head.

"So, I guess I'll just act as if there is a two men team waiting to be let in."

"Pepper, get out of here and make sure Happy is ready with the car."

Stark orders Pepper who nods her head before he turns his attention towards Skye once more.

"Once you get a signal on that thing, you drop it and walks out. Join Pepper and Happy and they will take you to a safe location until all of this is over."

Stark tells her, his eyes narrowed, and Skye can see there is no way out of this. She would ask why all of this, but she still has S.H.I.E.L.D in her ear.

"Once more, green, drop, walk... pie."

Skye repeats what she told Simmons earlier that day. Seeing how Stark nods his head, Skye places the compact in her bag once more. Just in time to see Quinn walking towards them.

-X-X-X-X-

Dropping the earpiece in the champagne glass she took when she arrived, she hopes Melinda and Coulson will forgive her for this. Leaning back in the couch in Quinn's office, she looks at the man.