Good Faith and Moonlight

Start from the beginning

"I was in no way in favor of what you and Tyson were doing, but I also do not agree with the way Rome is going to treat you."

"Thank you."

Breathing deeply, Eden attempts to steady her nerves. But before she is successful an absolutely furious, almost maniacal Rome comes charging out of the front door. As her eyes land on him, Eden for the first time in her life actually fears for her life. As her heart rate spikes to that of a long distance track sprinter, Eden's breathing becomes erratic. That is until the oddest thing happens, Rome stops dead in his tracks.

"I know we're beyond pissed, but you are scaring the shit out of her. Look at her, Rome. You have to calm down."

Trying his hardest to flood Rome's raging blood with serotonin to calm him, Legend knows if he allows Rome to interact with Eden with the hateful thoughts running through his mind, he will lose Nile forever. And that is not a gamble Legend is willing to take.

"Legend I am so fuckin angry."

"And you have all right to be, but think before you react."

Watching Rome stand there and pant angrily, Eden is becoming more and more on edge. She doesn't know if she should stay in the car or get out and try to make it into the house, so she just sits and waits. And the wait seems like the wait of her life. Exhaling deeply, Rome walks the rest of the distance to the car and opens the door. Glaring at Eden with an insurmountable amount of disappointment and anger, he steadies his breathing.

"That's what you thought was best, Eden?"

"What?" As her trembling voice leaves her mouth, Eden still cannot read this situation.

"You thought that it was best to go and run to Tyson? You thought it was best to start sleeping with the fuckin guy that caused us to have the fuckin issues we had?"

"Ty is not the reason we had issues, Rome. And if you believe that you are delusional."

"Delusional?! Are you fuckin serious?! We were fine until th-!"

"The night you fucked Blake again! So don't you dare try and pin this on me! You fuckin cheated on me after yo-!"

"After we ran into his ass and he just kept poppin up every-fuckin-where that weekend! How the fuck was I supposed to react, Eden?!"

"Not the way you did, Rome! We had an issue that could have maybe been talked out, but you ruined that the moment you decided fuckin Blake was the answer!"

"For all I knew you had fucked Tyson in the forest and to this day I still don't know!"

"You're a liar! You know I would never do anything like that! I have NEVER done anything foul like that to you! You are the one with jealousy issues! You're the one with fidelity and commitment issues! Not me!"

"No you're the one that never expresses how you feel and makes me feel like you didn't want shit, but sex! So why would I feel like you would care?!"

"That's bullshit and you know it, Rome! If it were true I wouldn't know so much about you versus the amount of shit you know about me! The miniscule amount that you know about me would make a thimble look like a fuckin wine barrel with how empty it would be! You were the one that didn't want shit, but sex! Maybe you were starting to create an obsession with what we were doing, but you had no true emotions behind it! So don't try to flip the script on me!" Feeling those feelings of unreciprocated affection well up, Eden doesn't want to go back down that lonely road. So she attempts to calm down. "I maybe shouldn't have slept with Ty after finding out he was in an ally pack of your's, but I refuse to take the blame for us not working out that last time. You fucked up both times I came back. I gave you a second chance even when I vowed that I wouldn't when I came back after finding out about Brooklyn. I keep giving you chance after chance and you don't deserve it!"