As they kiss feverishly all that matters is trying to fuse every inch of themselves to the other. Licking and sucking against each other's lips and tongues, they try to convey just how much they've missed each other. Just how much they've wanted each other. Just how long they've waited to be intimate with each other again. 

Picking her up, Rome situates their bodies in front of her countertop. Sitting her on the counter, he grabs, gropes, feels, and fondles her body in her revealing panty set. As their mouths move in sync they moan and hum while kissing each other deeply and erotically.

As their tongues roll against each other their heads bob and weave to keep them in the perfect back and forth motion. Removing her hands from his face, Eden begins working overtime on Rome's belt. Pulling, tugging, and unlooping, she finally opens the hindrance. Yanking open his button and zipper, Eden finally frees the object of her affection.

She's been fiending for a Rome delivered orgasm and his heavenly dick is her supplier. It's like her favorite attraction at a theme park and the wait is finally over. No one to tell her she doesn't meet the ride requirements. No line to make her wait. And no rain to ruin her sunny skies. She's going to ride the Rome cyclone as many times as their bodies will let her. 

Reaching into his silk boxers, Eden caresses the veined monster poking through the material. As she rubs and tugs against the hot flesh he groans and kisses her more aggressively. Nipping at her bottom lip, Rome opens his eyes to see Eden studying his facial expressions as they kiss and she pleases him with her hands. Smiling against her mouth, he grabs her hands and places them above her head.

Holding them in his hand he uses his other hand to fully free his painfully erect rod. Rubbing the leaking plump tip against Eden's clit through her panties, he pulls away and watches her face as the sensation builds. Watching her eyes blink slowly from the pleasure and her mouth fall open, he smirks at her.

"Rome, stop teasing me." She moans.

"You want it, mama?"

"Yes, please."

She hums as he pulls her panties to the side and painstakingly slowly begins pushing into her. As the fat tip finally pushes fully into her, Rome feels just how wet she is. He feels just how tight she still is even after having Cairo. As he begins rolling his hips he only pushes in what Eden seems to be able to fit.

"God, mama ya shit is tight." He whispers against her neck.

"Ahhh!" Moaning loudly Eden can tell she's already about to cum soon, but she wants a Rome orgasm.

The type she runs from. The type that she tries to push him away after she's finished. The type to set her whole body on fire. The type that is worth going back on her word of never letting him touch her, kind of orgasm.

"Put it all in, please!" She begs as her now free hands claw at his back under his shirt.

"Mama, it won't fit." He grunts as he tries to maintain his composure.

"Baby please?! I'm-! I'm about to cum, please?!" Kissing up his neck, Eden licks all the way up to his ear that she nips and sucks against.

"Mmm."

Knowing that's one of his favorite spots, she lures him into giving her what she wants.

"I want it all, Ro."

As he thrusts into Eden fully, Rome stares her in her eyes. He wants to see the magical moment that her body is bathed in her orgasm.  As her eyes open wider, they fill slightly with tears. Her mouth chants his name over and over.

Her hands cripple in a blood drawing dig of his skin. Her legs tremble around his hips. Her heart is bounding in her chest. Her mind is fuzzy. Her skin is clammy. And her pussy is strangling his dick. The wetness is pooling under her soft ass, making a literal mess.