Chapter 16- Discovery

Jennie POV

"You're so stupid," Rosie hissed before I watched her being pulled by a woman I have never seen before.

It's been a year since I watched Rosie being pulled away from my office. I haven't seen her too since then. 

She left with my heart once again. Just like how she pretended to be Alice and left with my heart.

The woman named Mina took care of all Naeun's paper and it's making me curious how things happened.

"What are you doing here?" Lisa coldly asked the woman with Rosie the other day. I hired Lisoo to become part of my school admin, and I'm glad to have them.

"I'm Mina. I'm here to get Naeun's papers, we will transfer her school," She elegantly said while giving us a smirk.

"You can't do that, Rosie is the only guardian that Naeun has, and in Tae's last will, he asked me to take care of Rosie," I said but she raised her eyebrows.

"Oh, but what did you do? You what? you asked her to leave. who are you in her life? are you really her friends to believe a rumor immediately?" Mina chuckled.

"You cannot take Naeun, You don't have a right plus Rosie is mentally unstable and irresponsible to take care of naeun," Jisoo said.

"And Jennie is her Auntie, Jennie is Tae's sister," Lisa said. "We can file it on the court,"

"I already told you, I will take care of Naeun," she groans. "And you cannot do that, I believe. Tae never had a right on Naeun,"

"And you are not even twin's in papers," Mina mockingly said.

"And you don't have the right," I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, HAHA. I guess you did not look at Naeun's birth certificate," Mina smiled as Jisoo widen her eyes when she looked at Naeun's birth certificate.

"You did not check Naeun's paper before?" Jisoo asked me but I shook my head. Lisa bolted to Jisoo and get the paper and watched her jaw drop.

"Why?" I ask Lisoo but they only gave me weird look.

"Naeun's Parents," Lisa read the paper.

"Roseanne Park and Myoui Mina," Jisoo said.

"And I forgot, I'm Rosie's real guardian, so tae's last will is invalid," she winked. "Can you please give me the papers I needed for my daughter?" Lisa immediately worked on it.

"How? why is your name on the birth certificate, not Taehyung?!" I asked the woman who is now giving me a smug face.

"Why? Does it matter? sorry not sorry," Mina walked to us and get the folder that Lisa is holding.

"We don't even know you! who are you in Rosie's life? why are you Naeun's parent? She is born five years ago, and we have been friends with Rosie for a long time,"

"Because she's my daughter," Mina sarcastically said. "Look, Rosie's life is not your concern anymore. You didn't even try to figure out,"

"And Jennie," Mina gave me an apologetic look as she sighed, "I'm so disappointed," and she left just like that.

"Rosie's life is making me fucking confused," Lisa said.

"First Tae, now that Mina," Jisoo said, "They are giving us a hint. That Rosie is keeping a secret,"

"She still lied to us," I coldly said get back to work.

---

Lisoo has been helping me in my school and Somi apologizes for what happened. She just can't let Rosie manipulate us again. Time has passed and we never talked about what happened to our friendship with Rosie anymore. We lived our life for years without Rosie, so it is not as hard as it is before.