Chapter 5- Bestfriends

Jennie POV

Maybe not all love stories have a happy ending. I honestly waited for Rosie, but I also have to work for our business. We almost went bankrupt because of Dad's stupidity. I worked hard until I forget about love, but that doesn't mean I forgot about Rosie.

I don't even have time to hook up with some girl. Rosie and I broke up to find and fix ourselves, not to find ourselves between some random girl's legs.

We just have  to grow on our own. I don't even know, what love means anymore.

How do you know if you really love someone? I already moved on from the past but my heart still wants the same person.

I just needed to make sure that everything is settled before coming home for good. But I couldn't blame the situation, because Rosie found V, just after we broke up.

I'm confused if Rosie really loved me. She acts jealous and irrational back then, but is it for the show?

I even overlook my girlfriend's attitude back then. I was so blinded with love the I even forgot how Irrational she is, when she just take my phone away from me because I'm not giving her attention.

Even not notice how toxic she has become that we didn't notice how we are destroying each other. But I just want to stay, and fix everything. She did not let that happen.

Did she not let that happen because she met V?

I still can't stop thinking about V, and how and why's. I trust Rosie but I don't know with Taehyung.

I'm becoming paranoid even if she told me that she got pregnant after the break up.

Some people say those people who get anxious, jealous, or those who are afraid to be cheated on are most likely those people who will make a mistake and cheat. But where am I getting these allegations? All I know is I'm hurting seeing Rosie's happiness. I should be happy, right?

There are just a lot of things that is popping up in my mind right now and I don't really know where to focus.

I found myself walking back to see Rosie in the same position. She always do this, if she says she will wait, she will do it.

It is one of the reason of our fights. She does not want to be walked out. She will not follow me, instead she will be stuck on the same place. I have no choice but to go back.

It is like her pride, or maybe she has reason why, but this time we are not together anymore.

I wrapped my arms around her and said. "Why do you keep doing this? Whenever I walk away,I keep finding you to the place where I left you. Why? why did you wait for me here when you can go back inside. I told you that I need some air,"

"You confuses me. You haven't changed," but this is also one of her toxic trait. She never ran after me. she always wants me to go back to her even if she's at fault.

She's has this high wall and big pride.

I saw her smile and hummed, "Lets go back inside? They might be looking for us already,"

"Did you wait for me on the field that day?" I worriedly said because I never looked back when I walked away from her the day we broke up.

"I did," Rosie intertwined our hands, "Lead the way, Jen," I looked at her weirdly but nevermind.

"I'm sorry," I said. "For not going back, I hate to think that you waited for me,"

"We broke up, Jennie. It is bound to happen, and I'm not expecting for you to come back,"