Chapter 4- I still love you

Rosie POV

It's hard to believe that what you once hated become your reality. I always hated kids? not really. I just don't like to have a kid, because there are a lot of people in this world already and I don't want to contribute to overpopulation, plus I don't want my child to suffer climate change and a lot of shits that this world can give.

I'm grateful somehow that I experience living, but isn't it better not to be born at all? No happiness, no suffering, just nothing.

Well, sometimes I hate kids, I would admit that, because I don't know how to handle them, or maybe kids just hate me and what would I know? I'm an only child, or that's what I believe. 

I have a sister, her name is Alice, but she lives with my grandparents while I'm left with my parents. That's why I'm the main witness of all the shit inside the home. My family is the reason why I do not want to have my own child. Why? because I'm so afraid that one day, my child might experience what I experienced. 

History repeats as they said. However, the day I asked Jennie to break up with me is the day I pushed myself to become different. I do not want to be like my parents. I don't want to stay or let my partner stay in a becoming toxic relationship just because no one is willing to give up. Not giving up is fine, but not growing sucks. Mistakes keep repeating, fighting over the same issue. It SUCKS.

I thought Jennie will get mad when Naeun said her age, maybe she think I cheated on her.

"I told you V, this is not a good idea," I whispered to Tae.

"Rosie, you have to try it outside too. I know it's hard but they are your friends. You've been hiding in five years," Tae whispered back as all I know is that Jennie is looking at us, I cannot see her face but I know that she's looking. Or maybe not? maybe she is not the person I knew five years ago. Jennie, I used to know will hate this setup, me whispering to a guy, even if she knows that I'm gay and will never like guys. Gosh, I don't even want to sit beside guys back then.

I nodded as V assures me that everything will be alright.

"Chipmunk!" Someone went to hug me but I back off a little bit and gripped taehyung's arms.

"It's Jisoo and Lisa," V whispered, I'm hesitant because I'm not used to this anymore. For five years I avoided encountering people because I hate them. Maybe I don't hate them, I just don't like them. I cannot see their face, I don't have anything to fear but that's the problem.

I will never know the look of people who might take advantage of me or I don't want to be put in a worse situation anymore.

"You startled me!" I chuckled as I saw someone walk near us. The woman is hugging me tight that I cannot ask V, who is it. It's been five years, I forgot their voice already. I think It's Jisoo because her figure is like this and her voice is husky.

"I missed you Chu," I said as I heard someone laugh behind me.

"You hugged me but you miss Jisoo more," I confusingly look at them. I fucked up.

"Of course, I missed you too, Monkey," I said, I suddenly felt stupid coming here, "Excuse me, I need to go to the comfort room," without hearing from them, I stand up and walk away.

"Wait!!" I heard V running to me.

"Let's go home, Tae. I will just fuck this up," I wiped my tears, "Look what happened! I ran without you! I don't know how to go back there,"

"Shh, you got me, Rosie. You survived coming here without me," Tae said as he wrapped his arms around me. "If I'm not here, Naeun will go after you, we got your back, Rosie,"