Chapter 2- Rosie's side

Rosie POV

People have different kind of beauty physically. There are people that in only one look, you will find them attractive. And there are also people that you will see the beauty as you stare at them.

As for me, I love staring at Jennie Kim, she is the definition of goddess of beauty and flawless. I love appreciating her looks until I cannot anymore.

I clearly remember how I met V, it might be the worse timing but he ends up being my superhero. Me and Naeun's superhero.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, call me V," He offered his hands and tried to calm me down.

"Don't touch me!" I cried but he slowly wrapped his arms around me.

"You are my girlfriend's double date, I don't want to see you! " I sobbed as he worriedly chuckled.

"So, Jennie Kim is gay. I'm sorry for that. Don't worry, she's not my type," V said as he continued checking up on me. "I'm just forced to come with them, so Jennie have a partner to go with,"

"Thank you," I softly said, feeling guilty about how I acted but he smiled, "don't worry about that. I'm glad you are fine now, I understand that you don't want anyone around you right now, but I want to help,"

He is not that bad, "It's been three days, I'm glad you finally talked to me," He scratched his nape. I softly smile as I felt so dizzy.

"Tae, your face is getting blurred," I panic. "What's happening!" I felt my body shake.

"Remember this face," He forced my face to look at him as he brought out a mirror. "Remember your face,"

I closed my eyes, "I don't want to remember your disgusting face. Don't!"

"Don't panic, Rosie. I'll get the doctor," Taehyung bolted as we both just talked about what happened. He's been helping me get through. I'm always having a panic attack but V has been there for me. He also let me stay in his home.

It is the day, I went back to school because I need to finish my last class to graduate. Taehyung and I kept our distance with each other to avoid issue because girls are going crazy about him.

I felt everyone's faces becoming blurred but going back to normal. It suddenly made my blood boil. I don't want to blame anyone, but I can't. Because It's my fault, If I did not need Jennie that day, all of this will not happen. If I stopped being selfish and stayed at home, this will never happen.

I saw Jennie laughing with her other friends, I needed her that day, but she ignored me. I need her the most, not taehyung. But without V, I don't know how can I able to go back to school.

I bolted like kid and I know Jennie saw me and following me.

"Rosie! why are you running?!" I heard my girlfriend say as I painfully faced her.

"I waited for you, Jennie!" I yelled not minding if she can see how mad I am because I'm so mad at myself.

"I told you I'm not coming!!" She yelled back, "Why are you making this a big deal! You always make things a big deal!"

Being depressed is not a good reason. I cannot reason it out. But what? I don't want her to think that I'm using my depression as a valid reason for acting like an asshole this past few weeks.

Is it my fault? what should I say, when in fact, it's really my depression who is acting out. Did I like to be like this? No!

I hated myself for being selfish bitch, I hated myself for becoming toxic. It's scaring me And I know that Jennie is my coping mechanism. Since Jennie spend most of her time with her new friend, that is when everything went south to my family. It's always been my family since I was a kid. We are a complete but unhappy family.