𝔍𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦

2 weeks later 📌
TJC📍 (Tokyo Jujutsu College/ High)
———————————————————————

(I know in the show this order of events didn't happen, so I switched it up. 😫)
(Filler again😛)

My head stretched as the thought of what Mahito said surfaced my mind. It had been 2 weeks since then, but I just coudnt get it out of my head.

What did he mean the real reason Gojo took me in? His words scattered my mind as Gojo lead me to a meeting wit the principal of Kyoto, and his officials about Itadori. Sitting down next to Gojo, my head turned to Gakuganji.

Not too long before I came to live with Gojo, officials from Japan that took people with cursed energy came to my parents house, speaking to them before leaving. I was told to never leave my room, and if I did, not to talk to anyone who wasnt Gojo.
There were days when Gojo came to hangout with me, but it was never clear to me was why I had to hide, but seeing the desperation in my father's eyes everytime he explained it to me, made me never rebel.

Even when my mom was beyond her sanity, the strange group would come, and always ask for this, "cursed abandonment." Playing with the neighboring curses, and asking them about the people that would come over, I'd only be answered with vague sounds.
Even if my curiosity got the best of me, I would hide in my room and never come out. As I got older, and the mourning of my mother's death began sitting in, the thought of hiding began to irritate me.

Why did I have to hide? Are they the reason my mother died? Soon one day out of pure assurance I would see the group, I peeked from my doorframe to see my father talking with the strangers. My eyes enlarged at the sight of my father nailed to a wall, with a tentacle sucking from his stomach. Screaming from the view, I rushed towards him, trying to pull the tentacle from him, only for me to get knocked out by something.

From that day on, my father began to become deranged. Not only talking to himself, but becoming paraniod of his surrounding, growing into an obsession of not even coming out the house. He began looking doors, to whispering chants alone, to one day locking me in my room with artifacts for a whole day, because in his words he was, "cleansing me." As the years went on, our relationship became nonexistent, his mind only circled around his obsession.

When my father died committing seppuku, a different group of people, including Gakuganji walked in, declaring for my death before I would be old enough to go on my own. Not only was the order not carried out, but I was transferred to Jujustu High before he could make anymore fueds. Ever since then, I hadnt liked anyone that was apart of the council, or Gakuganji himself.

As the memories flooded my brain, I shook them off, thinking of what happened after I was knocked out.

"Whats up Yaga." I greeted the principal, doing our handshake. The rest of the groups sat in their chairs, as the room caved into silence. Looking around, my eyes darted to Mei Mei. I had met her a couple weeks ago, before my injury, as she was shopping at a mall I had went to.

She sat lavishly, her braid covering the side of her face. She gives me very much rich bitch shit vibes. That's why she's my favorite.

"Hello Y/n, nice seeing you." Gakuganji stated to me, as my face scrunched.
"Not to be rude sir, but I kindly ask you to address me as L/n, like the others do." Even though he is Kyoto's school principal, he tried to hire a hitman to come for me my first month I transferred here.

Not even knowing if I had cursed energy, he set out to kill me on the instinct from my parents.

Gakuganji gritted his teeth, harshly glaring at me, as my face remained unbothered.