ℑ𝔠𝔥𝔦

June 3rd📌
Tokyo, Japan📍
——————————————————————
I got off the plane and checked my watch, looking around the airport, soon walking out to find a certain white haired man.

Gojo Satoru. He's a family friend and decided to take me in after my parents deaths. He's not a good role model, but he's chill. Never really liked him since he play too much, but I'm thankful he decided to let me live with him.

"Y/n, y/n... I know you not ignoring me." Gojo deadpanned as I walked past him and into the car he was standing by. He soon got in the car after flirting with the flight attendants, and drove from the airport.

The car drive was quiet, until I decided to say something.

"Aye Gojo." I called out as he turned his head, and responded with a hum.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked, looking out the window. Looking back at the road, he tapped a finger on the wheel before responding.

"Tokyo Jujutsu College or high, TJC, where students train to control their cursed energy, and use them to exorcise other curses." He answered. I turned to stare at him, as I thought about curses.

Ever since I was young I've seen the spirits. They followed me everywhere, and killed others around me, including my parents. My mom had been seeing curses since she was little, and they followed her until her death. Not only were they physically hurting her, but mentally driving her insane, to the point where she took her life.

During the mourning stage, the curses came for my father. Driving him to insanity as well, he took his own life. I had been arranged to live with my grandparents, but they too were scared of the curses and didn't want to take me in. At a young age becoming an outcast, Gojo reached out, and asked if I wanted to live with him until I get my stuff together. That takes us to now.

I slipped out my mind once the car came to a stop in front of a building. I unbuckled my seatbelt and moved from inside the car. I closed the door and stepped forward following Gojo inside. I looked around as Gojo showed me a room I assumed was mine.

"You can rest today, and tomorrow I'll give you a tour of the building, and introduce you to the other students. " He explained, and left through the door.

(Don't do me 😭 I tried to find the best picture close so Itadori's 👩🏽‍💻)

(Update: changed it 😛)

I sat my stuff on the floor and flopped on the bed.

This was my new life. To finally do things right. I noticed when we pulled up, there weren't any curses, even when I was in the car.

I looked around and decided to get comfortable. I grabbed my bag and found the closet, and folded my clothes into the drawers.

(If you say sum you antiblack😑

(If you say sum you antiblack😑. 👩🏽‍💻)

I only brought clothes, and decided that tomorrow I would go shopping.

(With Gojo money of course 😛.👩🏽‍💻)

I changed my clothes and laid down on the bed, dozing off to sleep.

————————————————

How y'all feel ab the first chapter?

Vote and comment💞