𝔍𝔲 𝔰𝔞𝔫

2 days later📌
Dorms📍
——————————————————————

Waking up, I felt my head bang. Lifting up, pain shot through my legs as I quietly whimpered from the sudden impact. Looking around the bed, I felt a swift pull on my wrist and arms wrap around me.

"Where are you going? No where. Lay back down so we can go to sleep." Megumi whined and continued pulling my body down. As more pain traveled through my body, I slapped his back and shrieked rubbing my legs. He screamed as well, rolling off the bed, stomach on the floor, bending his back and shaking. I sat and laughed as he got up and laid back down.

Ive been at Megumi's dorm since Friday since my legs are still, "recovering." Even though I feel a little better, my legs still burn sometimes when I try to get up, so he told me I should stay and he'll take care of me.

"Wanna run errands with me?" I asked as I slowly got up and walked to the bathroom. After agreeing, we decided to get dressed. I needed to get more groceries for myself, get my nails done again, do my hair, and go shopping, all with Gojo's money.

(MAKE HIS POCKETS HURT 😛 .👩🏽‍💻)

👩🏽‍💻)

I walked out the bathroom to my bed and sat down, rubbing lotion on my legs

I walked out the bathroom to my bed and sat down, rubbing lotion on my legs. I soon felt a stare and looked to the side, as Megumi's eyes shot to mine. We stared at each other before he excused himself and left to change. Putting on my clothes, I soon sat back getting my hair supplies and thought about why he was acting like that.

'He already saw every inch of my body, why is he acting nervous?'

After braiding my hair down, I shook my head and left out the door. Walking to the car,
Kiyotaka sat up straight and opened the door. Sitting in, Megumi was already there on his phone. He soon turned his attention to my legs, trailing up as his eyes devoured me, before meeting my eyes.

"You know before eye fucking your suppose to tell me I'm pretty." I blurted and glared at him, crossing my legs onto each other. He choked a bit and cleared his throat, dropping his phone in the process.

"You look gorgeous." He said blankly diverting his attention to the window. I mugged him and turned my head.

'Why is he so mean.'

I frowned a bit as we pulled up the market. Getting out without waiting for Megumi, I grabbed a cart, and walked through the entrance. Reaching for foods and goodies, I couldn't sense Megumi's presence. Looking around, I found him in an aisle with a black haired girl.

She laughed and giggled as Megumi rubbed his neck, and didnt say much. The girl stuck her hand out with her phone, gesturing for him to give his number. He soon obliged and typed something down. My body froze as I watched the exchange, and the girl's cheery mood as she walked away.

Walking back to my cart, I picked out a couple more things and paid. Grabbing things from my cart, and putting them in bags, I watched as Megumi looked around, then made eye contact with me. Taking my time, I soon walked out the store with a yelling Megumi calling out for me.

Slamming the door to the car, I watched as Megumi helped Kiyotaka put the stuff in the trunk, and glared through the window. He soon got in the car following Kiyotaka, and looked at the side of my face. Staring forward, I nudged around until I was stuck on the door, a little far from Megumi.

Ion care if I'm overreacting. I was just riding his face yesterday, and he has the audacity to talk to another girl. I know we aren't together for real, but he should know we are building a relationship, and know to not talk to other people during. Or at least I know. Not only that, but him not having a clue nor addressing the situation is getting me mad tight. Doesn't he want to know why I'm mad?

(She got some mental problems 😭 .👩🏽‍💻)

I watched as Megumi reached out his hand for me to hold. Not earning a response, he shoved his hand between my crossed arms and pulled my hand. Forcing my hand to intertwine with his, we sat in silence during the ride to the next location.

Pulling up to a nail salon, I snatched my hand back and slammed the door, walking to the salon. Showing the nail artist what I wanted, my eyes stayed glued to my phone, as Megumi sat in another seat next to me on his phone.

'Ok so he want me to rage? Is he not gon ask why I'm mad?'

My frown deepened at the thought him not caring floating through my mind. Getting even more mad once I was done, I walked even faster to car, sitting in the front seat .

Megumi followed with a confused look, then shook his head. Deciding not to talk to him for the rest of the drive, I went to the hair store and the mall by myself, with Megumi following, until we got back to the dorms. Getting inside my room, I sat the stuff of the floor and began taking off my shoes.

I noticed the light was blocked as figure stood in front on me. Taking my last shoe off, I raised my head and made eye contact with an aggravated Megumi. He scrunched his face, as his lip quirked up and his posture leaned forward.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked as I blankly stared at him. "Ask that cheery ass girl why." I responded and tried to walk away, only to be pulled by the wrist.
"You mean at the grocery store?" He asked, as I snatched my hand back.

"One, stop grabbing me the fuck? Two, yes that person, 3, why are you even talking to other people stink?" I stated and crossed my arms staring at him. I watched as his face turned red, and he busted out laughing. My eyebrow rose as I began to walk away only to be pulled again, but this time onto a bear hug.

"Never call me that again." He stated as he chuckled deeply, letting me know he was tired.

"You over here laughing, and I'm being serious." I shouted at him, only for his laughs to drown it out. "She was asking for the directions to the nearest Kawaii store Y/n. Your overreacting." He stated again, as we walked backwards to the bed. Landing on the bed, with him on top of me, my frown contorted into a smile as I realized he might be telling the truth.

"And why should I believe you?" I questioned as my hands lifted from under him and laid them flat of his back. He unraveled his hands from my back and dropped them to my waist, sticking his hand through my shirt hole, rubbing my side.

Laying his head on my chest, he finally responded," Is she the one who was cumming on my face?" He questioned as I choked on my spit. Hitting his head, we both laughed, and started to drift off.

"Princess." Megumi quietly called out.

I hummed as his touched filled my mind. "When should I ask you to be my girlfriend?" He asked as I tried to stay awake.

"We need to know more about each other, and take me on a date first." I whispered quietly as sleepiness took over.
"I figured." I heard faintly as I fell into a dark
haze.

———————————————————————

Hey.....IK IK I WAS GONE FOR THE LONGEST 😭

This chapter was giving filler frl😫

It's just my new school takes most of the time, and my mind every time I think goes straight to smut😭😭

but question: is the development going to fast? I have a feeling.

Vote and comment 💕