𝔍𝔲 𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔞

2 weeks later 📌
Hospital 📍
——————————————————————
Filler tbh..... but enjoy ig 😫

My throat itch as I sucked in a hard amount of air. Coughing after, my lids were exposed, as beaming lights blinded my vision. Opening my eyes fully, I looked around at the familiar hospital room.

'Not this shit again.'

Looking at the seat next to me, I watched as Megumi slumped in the seat, with his hand tangled in mines. Squeezing his hand a bit, he moved, and stopped, soon raising from his position, looking directly at me. His eyes widen our eyes met, and my grip tightened.

"Y/n." He said quietly, pressing a button, soon making nurse walk in. Giving me some water, I gulped down the water, as the nurse gave me more. Putting the cup down, Megumi rubbed my hand.

"Do you remember anything that happened yesterday?" The nurse questioned, writing in a clipboard.
Looking down at my other hand, I noticed a huge gash, as memories began rolling in.

——————————————————————

Waking up, I looked around, seeing I was in a room. It somewhat looked like a dorm, since there were bunk beds, and a desk set up.

'Who the fuck live here?'

Getting up from my seat, I walked to the walls, touching them, realizing I was trapped. As I lifted different covers, and grabbed a pen, to defend my self, and looked around for a door, creaking sounds were heard, as I traveled back to my seat. Seeing a vault appear on a wall, the same man that was at the dorms, and another man walked in.

The other man had light blue hair, with stitches covering his face. Not only did he have a good jawline, but it all topped off with his blue and grey eyes, piercing through me.

(I'm sorry... but I think Mahito fine 😭 .👩🏽‍💻)

Looking back them both, my body temperature rose, as Beru's screams spreaded throughout my head, as I confirmed that this man, might be a curse.
"What a pleasant surprise!" The man squealed, clapping his hands, sitting on the bunk bed. The black haired man, sat in an opposite beanbag, laughing at the other man.

"Who the hell are yall? And why the fuck am I here?" I asked as I fixed my clothes, as my eyes draped to floor, from their eyes tracing me.
"I am Mahito, and we think your cursed energy could bring us benefits, so we brought you here to ask if you would join us." He explained, as the other man nodded.

You gotta be kidding. Ain't no way these niggas kidnapped me, to ask me to join them. They could have told me and I would have came. Mister black hair fine asf.

"What's your name?" I asked, staring at the black haired man. He crossed his legs, and leaned back, putting his arm behind his head.

'Creaming.'

"Getou." Was all he said, as Mahito continued, "Well, what is your answer?" He asked leaning forward, with his whole body turned toward me.

"Not only did y'all kidnap me, but you destroyed my room you hoe," I pointed towards Getou, and continued, "and why should I join you?" I finished crossing my arms across my chest. I really wasn't going to join them, but I needed to put on a show.

'Beru, get ready.' I said in my head, as he hummed in response. I scanned around the room, landing my eyes on the spot where the vault door stayed, and clicked the end of the pen quietly, preparing for an attack.

"We could give you a life supply of money. The only thing you need to help us with, is to kill Saturu, and get Sukuna to help us."

Kill Gojo? Why? And hell nah, Sukuna don't even like me, why would he try to work with me?