𝔎𝔶𝔲𝔲

Continued form last chapter

———————Omniscient —————————

(If you don't wanna read the fighting part, skip to 1)

As y/n laid on the ground, Itadori pleaded with Sukuna to help him.
"If I die, you die right? So if you don't want that to happen, help me," Itadori stated as Sukuna's roars of laughter filled his head.

" This vessel with die. I have 18 other parts that could take over any other vessel. Instead of worrying about me, you should be worried about that whore. You could let me out, so that I could kill the spirit and that girl. She's feisty, just how I like them." Sukuna continued to cackle as Itadori grown desperate.

Standing his ground in front of y/n's slumped body, he defended against the energy blast from the curse, soon obliterating his fingers.

Slumping from the pain, he realized that he was too weak to protect y/n. While mourning, power rose within him, as the fear, hatred and regret piled on top of his positively emotions, giving him power to use as an advantage.

Running towards the curse, he curled his fist, and punched with all his might. But soon faltered. His punch wasn't strong enough as the curse clutched his balled fist and snickered.  Soon he heard a howl, as a sign Megumi found Nobara. He smiled then unleashed Sukuna.

The curse coward in fear as Sukuna thought of ways to torture the kid he was residing in. Thinking for the curse and himself to go after Megumi, he ordered the curse to heed. Almost instantly, being an inch away from Sukuna, the curse released his cursed energy in a ball, forth to kill Sukuna himself. Soon catching on, Sukuna regenerated Itadori's hand and blocked the blow. Reaching toward the curse, he smashed its head into the ground.

Taunting the curse, he slammed his foot on the curse as the ground smashed, causing the curse, and Sukuna to fall threw. The curse grabbed Sukuna leg, and proceeded to fling him, not succeeding, as Sukuna torn its arm off. Insulting the curse again, Sukuna chuckled as the curse crash into the water.

Megumi took Nobara back to Kiyotaka, and told him he was going to wait for Itadori and yn.

Sukuna cut the curse into pieces as it started to regenerate again. Deciding to end it all, he unleashed his Domain expansion. After curing the curse even more, and taking his finger, he walked away as the curse disintegrated. After telling Itadori he was done, he waited for Itadori to switch. Soon not getting a response, he assumed he couldn't, he smiled with craze as his adrenaline spiked, being free again.

Megumi felt the sudden change in the environment, concluding the curse being dead.

Soon the atmosphere changed, as the air in his lungs were took out, and his heart beat pounded harshly, refusing to stop as he heard a voice behind him. Throwing y/n on the ground beside himself, Sukuna revealed himself from the dark.

"Itadori isn't coming back. He tried to make a deal without having a pact, and is having trouble coming back, so," taking his hands, he ripped his shirt and peered at Megumi's astonished face and chuckled," Let's take advantage of this." He finished.

Reaching back his hand forward, he crushed his hand into Itadori's heart, taking it out and throwing it. Soon pulling out his finger, he indulged it, and breathed. Megumi together with his cursed spirit, Nue, attacked Sukuna. Dodging and laughing, Sukuna encouraged Megumi, and grabbed his hand, slapping Megumi. Megumi retracted and landed, calling on another curse, Orochi.

(1)

Soon having Sukuna in his hold, Megumi began to tell the other curses to attack at once. Ducking and dodging once again, Sukuna broke from the hold, and grabbed Megumi, throwing him. They began fighting even more as Megumi was on his last straw. Before unleashing everything, he heard a small voice.

"Don't Megumi." He heard and looked behind Sukuna. There stood Y/n holding her stomach. Her mouth splattered blood, smearing over the ground. She slowly walked up to Sukuna, who amusely frowned at Y/n. She stood right in front, hugging him.

"Itadori come back, we miss you." Y/n whispered as her head began to spin from the uncontrolled amount of screams from curses as she leaned onto the man.

Slowly she felt arms hug her back. She looked up to see Itadori looking back down at her with a weak smile. Coughing up blood, he slowly lumped onto Y/n, slowly passing out. Y/n looked at Megumi and nodded as they both dragged Itadori back to the school.

_______________________________

Overall they fought and y/n stopped it.
I had to write more to make the story full🤷🏽‍♀️

Ion care what nobody say, I would still bathe in Sukuna feet sweat😫

Vote and comment💞