𝔍𝔲 𝔤𝔬

Same day 📌
Jujutsu training room📍
———————————————————————
Honorable mention: she changed into some yoga clothes, and her hair is in a ponytail, wrapped.
————————————-——————————

Sitting on the floor, I controlled my breathing, hearing faint calls from spirits, thinking of a way to call them without yelling. As the feeling in my chest took over, I let out a quiet command.

" Come." I spoke confidently, as the air in the room shifted. The shrieks of crying curses met my ears, as the ground shook, and a hole seeped through the ground. As the wailing stopped, I opened my eyes, and watched as curses began spewing out from the hole. Gathering in a circle, they all bended down, bowing before me.

Counting about 50 of them, with all looks and sizes, I got up, establishing my dominance, and thought of what to say.

The curse that spoke to me that night at the store has been the top thing on my mind. The way the curses around me screamed as if they were scared, has been hanging in my mind.
"Why were you all scared that night at the store, when that man came up to me?" I questioned as the curses began staring at each other.

"If I may," a small curse walked up, "My sire, the man was accompanied with curses, and is sorcerer as well." What did he mean by the man was a sorcerer, and had curses with him? And when did curses start talking? I thought Sukuna was the only one.

"Like a sorcerer who works with curses?" I asked confused. After not getting an answer, I began getting irritated as the curse coward away. I watched as the same curse bended to the ground, smashing his head in, as blood poured onto the floor and began speaking again, "My sire, please misunderstand my rudeness, belittle me as you see fit." The curse trembled, as the others stayed quite. I rolled my eyes, knowing that they werent going to answer, and decided to make rules.

"I feel like since you all are here, we need to make some rules. First, no eating nor killing humans, only curses that state to hurt me." I paused before continuing, "Two, we need to make a program where multiple curses switch. Nevermind that, is there a way yall can fuse together?" I paused mid into the rules and asked. The same small curse spoke up, " Yes, my sire, we can fuse together, with your permission of course." He explained.

Nodding for consent, I watched as all the curses stepped a couple feet away from me, forming a circle, holding hands. Like a fruits in a blender, I watched as their legs and arms broke and mixed in a slush, including the hair in their heads melting into their skin.

Grimacing at the sight, I turned my head, waiting for the high pitched screeching to stop. As the air got quiet, I looked back to see a giant troll, flexing its muscles. As the troll walked closer to me, the cursed energy it gave off alerted my senses.

I hopped backward, as my hands stretched, in a stance, to fight the beast. My moving came to a halt, watching the creature howl in somewhat pain, dropping to the ground in a bow.

"My sire, please excuse our incompetence, we know that our look isn't pleasant, we will take any punishment you give us." The creature quietly  spoke, as other curses were heard, humming in agreement. "No need, at least you know your place."

'Bitch what? these niggas would beat my ass.'

I thought to myself before continuing, "Not only that, I am not your master, there is no reason to bow to me." I finished as the curse shook its head. "My sire, you are not only our master, but our creator. We would do anything for you, even die if you asked." He finished, as the other curses hollered in a somewhat praise. When did I make them? Why are they so obedient? And why do they keep calling me sire?