𝔖𝔞𝔫

Same day
Tokyo Jujutsu High📍
————-——————————————————

Previously;

I saw the last student and recognized him fully as the dude I saw in the hall.

Present;

We stared at each other until I stepped towards him and stuck my hand out. "Hey." I greeted with a smile, as he took my hand and shook it.

Keeping a grip on his hand, I swiftly turned around facing Gojo like the others, still holding Megumi's hand.

"Since you both are familiar with each other, this will be easy. With a partner, we will focus on fighting with cursed energy. Tomorrow is another mission, and y/n's first mission. Be ready." Gojo explained and walked us to another court. Still holding Megumi's hand, I turned to talk to the girl.

"Your name is so pretty just like you." I complimented and saw a faint blush on her face.

"Thanks y/n, your very pretty too." She replied as I looked over at the pink hair dude talking to himself.
"Say homeboy you weird as hell." I commented as he stopped what he was doing. He walked up to me and pointed to his cheek.

" It's him, he keeps talking about-"she has big tits," he responded, but was interrupted by something. I looked around and back at him to see a mouth on the side of his face. I raised my hand that wasn't attached to Megumi's, and slapped the mouth.

"Nigga watch yo mouth." I warned, as the mouth disappeared.

We soon made it to the court as I kept talking to them. Even though Megumi didn't say much, he put his input a couple times, which made me glad he was comfortable.

We all went to a corner of the court, and positioned ourself.

I've never tried my cursed energy. I don't even know if I have any. I can see the curses, and interact with them, but I've never had a chance to use anything against them.

"Before anything, y/n, let's enhance the cursed energy you already have. Itadori, let Sukuna out, and tell him to tap into y/n's soul."

Sukuna? Who the fuck was that? I watch as Itadori pleaded with Gojo, but to no avail, he closed his eyes.

Soon his skin was decorated with tattoo like marks, and razor sharp nails. I soon felt a shift in the air. Not much, but the faint feeling of cursed energy rose in the area. I could here the wailing of curses surrounding the man, as he combed his fingers through his hair.

"I'll never listen to a filthy sorcerer, especially you." The man snarled, and took a leap towards me. Letting go of Megumi's hand, the man wrapped his hand around my throat and proceeded to choke me.
Grabbing his hand, I scratched as hard as I could, until I felt it wasnt doing any good.

Kicking and stretching, he took a hit from my legs, soon turning his other hand, and punched me in the stomach. My eyes hung low as I watched the man fight Gojo and the rest of them with no problem.

'I'm going to die.'

I soon felt something inside of me. It told me to scream. I raised my head as far as I could, and screamed with the last breath I had. I screamed louder than ever as the sound rang like bells. Hearing a big boom, I felt the weight on my throat go, and I collapsed on the ground.

I looked around in a haze, to see everyone smashed into a wall. Megumi dropped as the others followed, with Itadori back to himself, even Gojo was readjusting as he ran towards me. As the heat of the moment took a toll, my head dropped to the ground as I fell into a slumber.

————————————————————————

I need to make these chapters longer😭

How is your perspective of Sukuna?
I still think he fine😫

Vote and comment💞