ℌ𝔞𝔠𝔥𝔦

Same day📌
••••📍
Warning: TW! mentions of blood, lots of blood.
-——————————————————————
After Megumi left, I decided to get ready. After turning the shower on, I put a cap on my head and got in the shower. After moisturizing, I picked out some chill clothes.

 After moisturizing, I picked out some chill clothes

( same hairstyles)

I sprayed on perfume, and left my dorm. Walking down the hallway, my mind wandered to Megumi.

We kissed. Two times now. And I told him he was mine. That's so embarrassing! Even though I was scared of his reaction, he surprised me more than anything. Made my pussy wet when he called me princess. Like uhh!

I reached the 2nd years court, greeting Megumi. As we talked, I held his hand, and stood in front of him like usual. Soon the rest came as we all socialized until Gojo and Nanami stepped forward.

" Today will be a mission for a special grade curse. In a juvenile detention center, there is a cursed womb, that has trapped the employees and patients that live there. All the first years will be checking throughout the area and detecting whether or not that there is a curse. If the cursed womb isn't destroyed, the curse that resides on it will grow stronger. You all will exorcise any low ranking curses, and attempted destroy the special grade and curse. Me and my good friend Nanami will be busy with some work overseas, so make us proud." He explained while hooking his arm around Nanami's shoulder. We laughed as Nanami cringed and all headed to the car.

We pulled up to the center getting out. Walking in, we looked around.

"This place is big." I announced looking around as everyone did the same. We all noticed that most of the place was covered with pipes and something's cursed energy. The pipes ran along the walls and the ground, as Itadori stated that it was a two-story dorm. I looked at Megumi, who casted his dogs, as his face turned into a worried one as everyone else caught on and begin to be alert.

"Where's the door?" Megumi questioned frantically as we all looked to where we came from.

"Didn't we just walk through there?" Nobara said panicking as we all noticed the door was covered in pipes. All the anxiety grew as Megumi calmed us down and told us that his dogs remember the entrance. As Nobara and Itadori goofed around, I found another passage.

As we walked through it, we encountered a dead body. Itadori called to take the person back to his family, but Megumi refused, stating the person's record and how they shouldn't take him back. As they fought, Nobara and I tried to calm them down, until Nobara vanished through the ground. Itadori and Megumi stopped and looked around in fear of Nobara's disappearance, trying to find her.

Soon Megumi yelled my name as we all stopped.

The atmosphere went dark as a heavy weight slammed on my feet. Fear covered around me as the hairs on my body rose and the heat that flowed through my veins went cold. I swallowed a lump in my throat, as my eyes edged to the side as overbearing cursed energy resided there, and earsplitting screams of curses appeared next to me. I slowly diverted my eyes to Megumi as he stood still as well, sweating dripping from him, prickling onto the floor. I looked forward and watched Itadori slowly pulled a knife from his hip.

"NO ITADORI!" I screamed as he whipped his hand around to stab the curse. Everything soon went dead silent as the clatter of metal hit the ground, and blood splattered from Itadori. We all looked up, to see what was Itadori's hand, gone.

My eyes widen as the weight lifted and I hopped back, multiple inches away from the curse. I watched as Itadori told Megumi to find Nobara. After pleading with Itadori, Megumi finally left through another passage. I looked back to Itadori, as he tried his best to fight the curse.

'I can't do anything to help.'

I thought as a single tear dropped from my eye. Soon recalling one of Gojo's teachings, I without hesitation tried it out.

Closing my eyes, I screamed. I screamed as loud as I could, hoping that even one curse would come. As my screams turned louder, the curse stopped fighting Itadori and covered his ears. I controlled the altitude of my screams as I felt the impact of heat circling around me. I opened my eyes and looked to see myself circled around different curses.

I looked to Itadori, to see him covering his ears, but retrieving a weapon to defend himself. I got on top of the biggest curse and ordered him to run around the special grade.
"Others, attack him." I ordered my curses, they quickly charged towards the special grade. I took of my sweater revealing my sports bra, and kicked off my shoes, also revealing my bandaged feet, wrapped in cloth.

I soon retrieved cloth from my pocket and wrapped it around my hands, tightening the ends. I grabbed a broken pipe of the floor, and prepared my attack, see my curses evaporate, and the special grade cackling, fighting Itadori.

I ordered my curse to close in on the special grade when he wasn't looking. As Itadori gave a signal, the curse sprinted towards the special grade as I screamed again. The blaring sound made my ears buzz and my throat dry, as the dust and muck filled my lungs as we raced towards the curse.

The special grade clutched his ears tightly as I galloped closer raising the pipe. Lunging it through the curses chest, it screamed in agony taking his hands off his ears, as blood splattered from them, and his hands clasped on the pipe. As the dryness in my throat took over, I started coughing up blood, as Itadori ran towards me.

Before he could touch me, he was launched towards a wall, as hands clasped my throat and flinged me towards the same wall, as both our bodies were indented into the wall. Itadori soon dropped as I did the same and watched through vagueness, the special grade rip both of his ears off, and retracted the pole from his chest.

Watching his wound heal, he howled in laughter, and wiggled around, somewhat in excitement. Looking back at Itadori, he slowly stood up. As the fatigue took over me, I slumped my head down, hearing Itadori faintly call my name.

-——————————————————————

This long asf😭 but aye y/n got sum power😛

Vote and comment💞