𝔍𝔲𝔲𝔦𝔠𝔥𝔦

Same day📌
Megumi's Room📍
———————————————————————

I breathed in fresh air as my eyes began to open. I looked around, and didn't see Megumi, until I felt a touch near my butt. Looking down, I saw toes sticking from under the cover around my head and flipped the cover over. Seeing Megumi's arm wrapped around my leg and his face smushed against my butt, I quirked an eyebrow.

He starting moving, soon peeking one eye out. "Princess pull the cover down." He whined and began pulling the cover, scrunching his head into my skin.

' Thank goodness I don't fart in my sleep, he wouldve had serious pink eye.'

I laughed to myself and continued pulling the cover off. I slowly slipped my body from it's position and straddled Megumi.

"Pooh wake up. Let's getting ready do some training with Gojo." I told him and began rocking back and forth when his eyes began to close. Grabbing my waist, he gripped hard, lifting me off of him. I sat on the bed with my legs crossed and watched him blush, heading toward his closet.

"Megumi what's wrong?" I asked and frowned. He didn't say anything, and headed to the shower. I huffed and decided to give him the silent treatment too. I put on my slides and walked out from his dorm. Walking to my own, I got undressed and headed to the shower.

Why is he acting like that? We woke up just fine, and now he acting like he don't like me. Wasn't he just eating my ass in his sleep? How he switch up so fast? You know what? Fuck that nigga. Rather sit this ass on Nanami.

I got out the shower and began getting dressed, later doing my hair.

(Question: What do you wear to train? 👩🏽‍💻)

Once I was done, I grabbed my water bottle and purse, heading out the door. Walking to the court, I watched as Nobara sat sulking and decided to check up on her. Sitting down, I took her hand in mine, and began my rant.

"Nobara, I came to your room yesterday and you wouldnt answer. I'm worried about you, I know Itadori was our best friend, but do you think he would be happy seeing you not even come out to eat?" I questioned as Nobara looked down.

"I know Y/n. It's just weird without him." She explained and rubbed our fingers together. I looked at her as she sat calmly and looked around. I pulled my hand away and engulfed her into a hug. She did the same as we both took a moment to feel each other's embrace.

It hurts me to see Nobara like this. She is usually is sunshine and rainbows, so it's hard to see her not yelling at someone. I tried to check up on her when I got better, but she wouldn't open the door. Anytime I seen her, I tried to make conversation, but she would walk away. I'm glad we got this closure before it was too late.

"It's ok Kugisaki, just know that me and Megumi are here for you." I expressed and rubbed her back. She nodded as we both separated and looked at each other, before laughing.

Moments after, Gojo, Nanami, and Megumi joined us. Sitting straight with my left leg crossed on the other, my hands in between my legs and my chest puffed out, I made googly eyes at Nanami.

"Hey Nanami." I said seductively and stood up walking to him, rubbing his arm. He cringed and slipped out as I took my spot again with a fuming Megumi behind me.

Even though he didn't show it, the change in the energy was peeped. As Gojo was explaining today's training, Megumi stood behind me and tried to reach for my hand, only for me to smack his hand away. He huffed and did it again, as I continued to do the same thing. He sighed again, only to force his hand in between mines. Leaving it alone, without holding his hand back, I listened to Gojo.

At the end, we all split and started training. I went to the indoors training room with my phone and put on meditation music.

Gojo said I should focus on controlling my emotions and making the cursed energy grow by controlling my screams. He named it a "calling." He also wanted me to finding new ways to call instead of screaming.

Quietly vibing, I felt a spike in cursed energy in the area and jumped up, only to face Megumi.

"You think your funny?" He questioned and took some steps forward. I mugged him, walking closer to him as well. "Ion think I'm funny, ain't shit to laugh about." I answered as we both stood face to face.

"You think it's funny to flirt with Nanami for no reason? I didn't do anything to you!" He slightly yelled as I mugged even harder. "Well why did this morning you pushed me off of you? You think I'm dirty or sum hoe?" I retaliated in the same tone. He stared at me for a moment as I crossed my arms.

"Because I was...." He quietly whispered as I tried to hear what he said. "Huh?" I questioned as my head turned to the side. He looked down then back up and spoke louder. "Because I was hard."

I stared at him longer and seen his bags under his eyes were larger. His skin was smoother than usual. As I kept looking, I had to stop myself.

'Maybe because I'm mad, but he look finer today than usual. It's making me all hot inside to know I make his dick twitch."

We stared at each other longer until I felt his hand around my throat, and our lips connect. I moaned into the kiss as I leaned closer, wrapping my arms around his neck.

Sliding his hand from my throat, he lifted me up, as I adjusted my legs around his waist and he rested his hands on my butt. He nibbled on my bottom lip making me open my mouth with another moan, and his tongue slipped in.

Playing with my tongue, the kiss got sloppier as his hands dragged from my butt and onto my thighs, gripping them. He smiled into the kiss as I started sucking on his tongue and exploring his mouth.

Licking every crescent, my panties began to get moist, as the air became short and my mind became dizzy. Sitting down in a random chair, Megumi let me straddle his lap.

I sucked on his lips and began rocking back and forth, trying to create friction. As the kiss got more heated, we heard a faint whistle but ignored it. As it got louder, I pulled from the kiss and looked behind me to see Gojo and the rest staring at us. I looked back to Megumi as his cheeks flashed a bright pink, and giggled. I wrapped my arm around his neck again looking towards the others.

"Problem?"

———————————————————————

Sorry I haven't been updating. Just started a new schools and the niggas just rolling in🤪

They just kissed so randomly😭

Vote and comment💞