•Neji•

[Jutsu]
[Thought]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto: Hey, what day is it?
He asks, as they arrive home after eating some Ramen at Ichiraku's.

Y/N: Let me see...
He says, checking the calendar.
Y/N: 24th June.
He says. He noticed the writing on the 25th, but just pretended to not see it.

Naruto's eyes widen.
Naruto: Already?
He mutters. Y/N looks at him. He wasn't stupid. He sure had noticed that the next Day would be Y/N's birthday.

Y/N looks at him, pretending to be confused.
Y/N: What do you mean?
He asks.
Naruto: Oh, nothing.
He says quickly.

Y/N eyed him suspiciously, as Naruto left the room.
Y/N: He's hiding somerhing.
He thought.

Timeskip

The next day Y/N woke up, not in a very excited mood. Naruto wasn't in the bed to begin with.

Y/N: Where could he be...?
He thought, as he gets up. He expected to find him in the living room as always. But he wasn't there. He wasn't at home.

Y/N decided to go for a walk, and then to go to the forest to train some more. He wanted to create more techniques to complete his Breathing Styles.

He walks outside, walking trough the village with his hands in his pockets. When people saw him, they just stared at him, as if he was some kind of monster. Some would occasionally murmur, as he went past them, but he just ignored them.

He was used to people hating him. It was just because everyone hated his clan. That's right, the Kirigaya clan was hated by everyone. He didn't even meet Konohamaru, who was usually outside, playing with his friends.

He then had enough of people looking at him, so he starts walking towards the forest. He reached a clearing that looked just perfect, so he took his swords, which he always carried around.

He looked at the blades, which were shining due to the sun hitting them, as an Idea made its way through his mind. He starts focusing his breathing, getting in a fighting stance.

He opens his eyes, raising both his swords. The black one is engulfed by flames, and the blue one is engulfed by water.
Y/N: 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕎𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕣...
He says, still focusing.

Y/N: 𝔻𝕣𝕒𝕘𝕠𝕟 𝕠𝕗 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖!
He yells, as from his blades, 2 dragons started to take form. One was entirely made of flames, while the other one was entirely made of water, both still connected to his swords.

Suddenly, they part, and start mixing together, generating a dragon even more big, made of both flames and water, which flew towards a nearby tree, destroying it like it was butter, before disappearing.

He looks at the scene in amazement. He then heard some hands clapping behind him. He quickly turned around, seeing Neji Hyuga. He was standing there, and he had a smile on his face.

Neji: You train here too?
He asks. Y/N lowered his swords, and looked at the boy. Naruto told him about hos fight with Neji.

Y/N: Yeah. No one's around, so I came here to train.
He says. Neji nods.
Neji: What was that technique you just used?
He asks, as he starts approaching Y/N.

Y/N: It's a technique for swords. I just created it though.
Y/N says nonchalantly. Neji's eyes widen a little.
Neji: Wow. I saw it. It was... Kind of interesting.
He says.

Y/N: Thanks.
He says, smiling a little.
Neji: I'm not surprised, to tell you the truth.
He says.

Y/N looks at him in confusion.
Y/N: What do you mean?
He asks.
Neji: Everyone talks about you.
He says, as Y/N's smile faded away.
Y/N: I heard them too.
He says sarcastically.

Neji: They all say you killed that Sound Genin... Dosu was it? They keep repeating that you're just like your brother.
He said. Y/N flinched upon hearing those words.

He was starting to get angry. Why were they all treating him like he was about to go insane and murder evryone?
Y/N: Why's everyone blind when it comes to me? Haven't they seen that HE was trying to kill ME first? Why don't they just keep their mouths shout?
He says angrily.

Y/N: What do they know about that idiot they consider my brother? HOW WOULD THEY FEEL IF THEY SAW THEIR PARENTS DIE JUST IN FRONT OF THEIR EYES?
He yelled, finally snapping and punching a tree, making it fly away.

Neji looks at him. He had an understanding look on his face.
Neji: I was there during your battle. I saw what happened. And trust me, I don't believe a word they say.
He says.

Y/N looks at him, still angry.
Y/N: You say it to comfort me.
He said, but Neji shook his head.
Neji: No. I do really believe you. All they keep doing is talking about things that they don't understand. They're just too stupid to comprehend that words can cut deeper than knives.
He says.

Y/N looks at him. His anger was completely gone, now.
Neji: I don't know what happened with your brother, nor will I ask you to remember such painful memories. But I just want to give you an advice. Don't pay attention to what they say. It won't take you anywhere, and you'll just feel angry.
He says.

Y/N looks at him, as he gives him a small smile. Y/N sighs.
Y/N: Thank you.
He says.
Neji: You're welcome. Do you want to train together?
He asks. Y/N looks at him.

Y/N: Why not?
He says, smiling.
Neji: Your name is Y/N Kirigaya, am I right?
He asks. Y/N nods.

Neji activates his Byakugan, and Y/N activated his Mangekyō Shirogan. Neji was a bit taken aback upon seeing it, but he quickly brushed it off.

Y/N: I don't have to let him hit me. He can see my Chakra system in full detail. What he doesn't know, is that I can see his Chakra system too, even if not as accurately as he can. That's ok, Y/N. Keep copying his movements.
Y/N thought.

They start doing the same movements, and after a while he could see the annoyed look on his face. When Neji somehow menaged to get nearer, Y/N jumps back, and starts doing Hand Signs.

Y/N: Black Flash!
He yells. He moves as fast as a lightning. Then, his Chakra flashed Black for an instant, as black lightnings surrounded him. He punched Neji, sending him flying.

Y/N: And with that, we're done.
He says, as he walks towards Neji, helping him to get up. Neji looks at him.
Neji: You're very fast. I'm impressed.
He says. Y/N smiled.

Y/N: You flatter me.
He says. Neji gave him a smile too.
Neji: You know, I kept observing you since the day you arrived. You're a strong opponent. If you keep getting strong, you'll beat a Jonin one day.
He said, as they start walking back to the village.

Y/N chuckled in embarassment, as he remembered how he defeated Kakashi the day after their graduation.
Y/N: Actually... I have already beaten a Jonin.
He says.

Neji looks at him with wide eyes.
Neji: I see... Then you're really Konoha's strongest Genin.
He says.
Y/N: Do you want to come over? We can eat together. Naruto's probably at the Hospital with Sakura.
He says. Neji looks at him.

Neji: Sure.
He says.
Y/N smiled widely.
Y/N: Great.
He said. They arrive at Y/N's house, and slowly open the door, getting in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1295 words.