•First mission•

[Jutsu]
[Thought]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Naruto: Woah, Y/N! That was great!
Naruto yells, rushing towards Y/N, making him blush a little.
Y/N: Sorry, Kakashi-sensei. I got carried away and I hurt you.
Kakashi: Don't worry about me, Y/N, I'm good as new.
Kakashi says smiling.

Sakura: That...thing you did! it was awersome!
Sasuke: I must agree with those too.
Kakashi: He's 12, yet he already created such strong techniques. He's particularly skilled in Lightning Release... This kid sure is strong.

Kakashi walks towards the four.
Kakashi: All of you pass. You quickly understood that the main goal was teamwork, and you acted by consequence. I'm really proud of you. Starting tomorrow we'll have our first mission.
Naruto: Yeah, finally!
He yells jumping up and down happily.

A few days pass, and team 7 does a few D-Rank missions, such as rescuing a lost cat.
Hokage: Good job with the last mission. Now, I have a few D-Rank missions, such as digging potatoes-
Naruto: Aw, come on! Those aren't real missions!

Iruka: How dare you! You're only Genin, all you can do is doing D-Rank missions to gain experience.
Naruto: I'm not the brat who used to pull pranks all the time, y'know! I'm a ninja now, and I want a real ninja mission!
Naruto yells, sitting on the ground, folding his arms angrily.

Y/N: Naruto is right. This is kinda boring.
Iruka: You too, Y/N?
Kakashi sighs.
Kakashi: I'll hear about this later...
The Hokage starts explaining the various rankings of the missions, but no one is paying attention to him. They all are listening to Naruto talking about ramen.

Naruto: So, I had this miso ramen yesterday-
Hokage: Pay attention!
They all turn around, looking at the Hokage, except for Naruto and Y/N.
Hokage: Ok, since you insist, I'll give you a C-Rank mission.

Naruto and Y/N instantly look at him.
Naruto&Y/N: Really?!
Hokage: Really.
Iruka: Are you sure, Lord Hokage?
Hokage: Yes. It's a simple mission. You have to help our customer to go back to his homeland safe.

Naruto: And who is him? A counselor?
Y/N: A prince?
Sakura: Stop it, you two!
She yells, punching them.
Kakashi and Sasuke sigh.
Hokage: Bring in our customer.
The door opens, and a old man walks in. He' s carrying a beer bottle, and seems drunk.

Y/N: So he... is the customer? Are you serious?
Y/N asks, raising a brow.
Man: So those brats have to protect me?  I don't trust those two shorties with that idiotic face...

Y/N& Naruto: Ha! Who are the shorties with the idiotic faces-
Y/N and Naruto look at the others, noticing that they are the shortest in the team.

Y/N&Naruto: I'll kill you!
They yell, trying to attack the man, but Kakashi holds them back.
Kakashi: Stop it you two.
Man: I'm Tazuna, a very important bridge builder. You have to take me back to the Land of Waves safe, so I can build a bridge that will change our lives.

Y/N: You don't seem a bridge builder. You're more of a drunkard.
Tazuna: You little brat!
Y/N sticks his tongue out to Tazuna.
Sakura sighs, facepalming herself.
Sasuke: You two are like kids...
Y/N and Naruto look away.

They are at the gate of Konoha, ready to start the mission.
Naruto starts to jump excitedly.
Tazuna: Why's he so happy?
Naruto: I've never left the village before! I'm a traveller now!
Sakura: Say, Mr.Tazuna...
Tazuna: What is it?
Sakura: You're from the Land of Waves, right?
Tazuna: Yep.
Sakura: Aren't there ninjas, Kakashi-sensei?

Kakashi starts explaining why there aren't ninjas in the Land of Waves, but
Y/N doesn't pay attention. He's looking at a puddle of water.
Y/N: That's strange... It hasn't rained recently...
In that moment, two ninjas jump out of the puddle, and start charging at Kakashi.

They split him in half, shocking Everyone except Sasuke and Y/N.
One of them then charges at Tazuna, and the other charges at Naruto.
Sakura: Stay behind me!
She yells, taking out a Kunai.

The ninja charging at Naruto is able to scratch his hand, but Y/N, already focused, gets ready to attack.
Y/N: 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘: 𝕋𝕙𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣𝕔𝕝𝕒𝕡 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝔽𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕙 - 𝕄𝕠𝕕𝕚𝕗𝕚𝕖𝕕. 𝕊𝕚𝕩 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕕𝕤!
Y/N charges at a tree at the speed of light, and uses it to sprint towards the ninja, stabbing him, and impaling him on a tree.

Then Kakashi appears again, helping Sasuke.
Kakashi: Sorry, I'm late.
Sasuke: You finally decided to show up, huh?
They tie the two ninjas toghther.
Kakashi: Good work, Sakura. Y/N, Sasuke, you two were awersome. Naruto, I didn't expect you'd freeze like that. By the way, those are Chunin ninjas from the village hidden in the mist. They're known for their undying will of fighting.

Y/N: There shouldn't be ninja attacks in C-Rank missions.
Kakashi: Precisely. That means they were sent after someone.
They all look at Tazuna, who looks at the ground, without saying a word.

Sakura: This is too much. We're only Genin. We should head back to the village, and treat Naruto's hand.
Y/N looks at Naruto, who's still trembling, holding his injured hand.

Kakashi: You should do something about the hand. Their claws were soaked in poison. If you move, the poison will spread.
Naruto takes out a kunai.
Naruto: Why do I have to be different!
He yells, stabbing his hand, as blood flies everywhere.

Kakashi: That was cool and all, but if you don't do something you'll die for blood loss.
Naruto starts to panic, and Kakashi cures his hand.
Soon after they're on a boat, on their way to the Lands of Waves.

Kakashi: So? Will you tell us the truth, Mr.Tazuna? Lying to a Ninja is unacceptable, and depending on your answer, I can decide if to suspend the mission or not.
Tazuna tells them about how poor his village is, and because of that they can't afford to pay for a B or A rank mission. Then he tells them about a guy named Gatoo, who took control of the country, and threatens them.

Kakashi: So he sent ninjas after you because you're standing in his way.
Sakura: How can someone be so cruel.
They reach the shore after entering a dark tunnel.
Boat driver: Here is as far as I can go. Good luck, Tazuna.
Tazuna: Thanks for taking so much risk. They're walking in the forest, when a huge swords comes flying upon their heads.

Kakashi: Everyone, Down!
They all duck, as the sword is stabbed on a nearby tree. Suddenly, a shirtless man with bandages on the lower part of his face, appears on the sword's handle.

Kakashi: Well, well, if it isn't Zabuza, the demon of the village hidden in the mist.
Kakashi says, shocking everyone.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1158 words.