•Grieve•

[Jutsu]
[Thought]
[𝔹𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Everything went blank for a moment. Y/N heard Kirito's voice.
Kirito: That's Shukaku. The first of the Tailed-Beasts.
He says.

Y/N looks at it.
Y/N: And what am I supposed to do? What if it's as strong as the Nine-Tails? I can do practically nothing!
He says, while Shukaku starts giggling like an idiot.

Y/N: This won't end well... Kirito, please, give a bit of your Chakra.
He says. He can hear Kirito chuckle. His body is slowly engulfed in black Chakra.
Y/N: Let's do this!
He bites his finger, and draws an horizontal line on his palm with his blood.

Then he starts doing hand signs, and slams his hand on the ground.
Y/N: Summoning Jutsu!
He yells, as a huge puff of smoke appears. When it dissipates, Y/N looks at the Giant Phoenix in front of him.

Y/N: Fanny, I need your help.
He says. Fanny looks at him.
Fanny: It better be important, kid.
She says.
Y/N: Oh, it is. We need to defeat Shukaku.
Y/N says, pointing to the beast, which was destroying the surroundings in amusement.

Fanny looks at it.
Fanny: It sure has been quite a while since I last saw a Tailed-Beast.
She says.
Y/N: How many years exactly?
He asks.

Fanny: 14 years.
She says, as Y/N looks at her with wide eyes.
Y/N: Well, it's quite some time. Anyway, how do we defeat it?
He asks. Fanny looks at Shukaku, noticing the sleeping Gaara popping out of his head.

Fanny: You have to wake up that boy first. Then you have to defeat him.
She says.
Y/N: He casted a jutsu that makes him sleep. How am I supposed to wake him up?
He asks in confusion.

Fanny: Even a slap in that emotionless face he has is enough.
She says. Y/N looks at her in confusion.
Y/N: How do you know he has an emotionless face?
He asks.

Fanny: I can see it.
She says. Y/N just shrugs, but then his eyes widen.
Y/N: Wait, how can I approach him? If Shukaku notices me, he'll send me flying!
He says.

Fanny looks at the beast.
Fanny: We need to block him. Are you able to use those Shadow Chains your father used to use?
She asks.
Y/N nods.

Fanny: Alright. Let's go!
She says, as Y/N jumps on her head. She starts flying towards Shukaku, while Y/N starts doing hand signs.
Y/N: Shadow Style: Shadow Chains!
He yells.

He then claps his hands togheter, as a black sticky substance starts dripping from them. It then takes the shape of a enormous black chain, that wraps itself around Shukaku, who starts roaring in annoyance. Y/N jumps on Shukaku's head, while Fanny tries to distract him. He faces Gaara.

Y/N: IT'S TIME TO WAKE UP!
He yells, slapping him.
Shukaku: NO! I was free!
He yells, as Gaara starts to wake up.
Fanny disappears in a puff of smoke, and Y/N looks at Gaara, who looks back at him.

Gaara: What do you think you're doing?!
He yells.
Y/N: I'm taking you down here and now, even if it costs my life. No one hurts my friends and gets away with it!
He yells, activating his Mangekyō Shirogan.

Gaara looks at him in annoyance.
Gaara: Don't you have any other trick?
He asks, annoyed.
Y/N: Man, he's so annoying!
He thought, as his eyes turn yellow.
Gaara looks at him, now curious.

Gaara: Wait, just a second ago his eyes were white. Why are his eyes yellow? Wait, he did the same thing to that Sound guy...
Gaara thought. Y/N brings him back to reality, as he starts punching him. At each punch, his speed and strength keeps increasing.

Then, he drags him out of Shukaku's head. Shukaku's entire body turns into sand. Y/N punches Gaara, sending him on the ground, cracking it because of the strength of the the impact. His eyes revert back to normal, and he falls on the ground.

Y/N: I still haven't got used to it, dammit.
He thought.
Gaara: Why?
He asks.
Y/N: Huh?
He says, looking at him.

Gaara: Why go so far to protect them?
He asks angrily. Y/N just keeps looking at him without saying a word.
Gaara: They slow you down, yet you keep hanging out with them! Tell me why!
He yells. Y/N's eyes start to fill up with tears.

Y/N: I know how you feel right now Gaara.
He says. Gaara looks at him.
Gaara: How can you know?
He says, still angry.
Y/N: Do you know about the Kirigaya Clan?
He asks.

Gaara looks at him, as his expression softens a bit.
Gaara: Yeah...
He says.

Y/N: I know how it feels to be lonely. To be hated. Why I keep hanging out with them despite the fact that they slow me down, you ask. That's because they're the first people to accept me for who I am, and not for what I am, of for what I have inside of me. They are the first people that didn't look at me with hatred and disgust, nor they tried to avoid me.
He says, as Gaara looks at him with wide eyes.

Y/N hears someone moving.
Naruto: Y/N! Are you ok? What... Happened?
He asks. I look up, seeing him sitting on a branch with Sasuke, who's gritting his teeth, while Sakura's sitting on the ground. Despite the huge pain in my whole body, I get up, and walk towards Sakura.

Y/N: Are you ok?
He asks.
Sakura: Yeah.
She says smiling. Then Y/N looks at Naruto and Sasuke.
Y/N: What about you two?
He asks.

Naruto: I'm alright.
He says smiling.
Sasuke: I'm perfectly fine.
He says looking away. I turn around to see that Gaara is gone. My body shivers, and I start falling.

Naruto lands beside me, and gets me before I hit the ground.
Naruto: Are you ok?
He asks. Y/N smiles at him.
Y/N: Yeah.
He says.

Y/N, Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura head back to the village, just to be greeted with bad news. Kakashi and Gai look at them with a sad look. Y/N looks behind them, and then, for a brief moment, he saw the Third Hokage's lifeless body, laying on the ground. He quickly looks at Kakashi, who nods.

His eyes widen in horror, as tears start streaming down his cheeks.
Y/N: It... Can't be true... This is a joke. PLEASE, TELL ME THIS IS JUST A JOKE!
He yells. Kakashi hugs him tightly, as he clings tightly onto him.
Gai: The Third Hokage is gone.
He says, as the others gasp.

The next day, Y/N and Naruto, fully dressed in black, reach Sasuke and Sakura, and then, the four of them head under the Hokage mountain, where the Hokage's coffin was. There were also some other coffins there too.

It was raining, and everyone was soaked in water. The entire village was there. Naruto and Y/N are in the front. Y/N hugs Konohamaru tightly, while he cries.
Y/N: Everything will be ok, Konohamaru. You have me.

He says, tearing up. Konohamaru hugs him back, clinging onto him.
Konohamaru: T-Thanks, Y/N.
He says, as Y/N pats his head. When the funeral's over, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura and Y/N are sitting on top of the Third Hokage head in the mountain, looking at the sunset.

Y/N: I'm sick of this.
He says, as they look at him.
Naruto: Huh?
Y/N: I'm sick of losing People who are important to me. I'll do my best to get even stronger. It's a promise, Lord Third.
He says, as Naruto hugs him.

Naruto: I'll do the same. No, we'll do it toghter.
He says, as the all look ahead.
Y/N: Things will never be the same...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1355 words.