Her anklets and choora are making tingling sound which sounds like the most beautiful music.

My bride. Wait,Where did that came from! Is she doing this to me purposely?

I stopped my thoughts and went to get ready.

Kavya's pov

Why does he look at me like he have never seen a women in saree before? He was staring me like that yesterday too.

I went downstairs after getting ready and saw the helpers serving breakfast to everyone.

"Sorry Mom,I forgot to set an alarm yesterday"I said apologetically.

"It's fine beta, everyone was tired yesterday and nobody expects you to wake up early and make breakfast"she said smiling at me and I smiled back.

"Let me help you people"I said and was going towards kitchen when I heard nishant.

"Sit here and have your breakfast kavya" I turned my head and saw him.

Everyone was shocked listening to him.

"I..I'll just help in serving and eat" I said after a while.

"Kavya you were not well yesterday,sit here and have your breakfast silently" he said in a strict voice.

"Yes beta and you both are getting late too,you have to go to your parents house for pagphera"mom said.

I completely forgot about that because of yesterday's events.

"Okay Mom"I said and sat to have my breakfast.

"We got to know that someone has leaked the news of the events took place in the wedding" said Avinash chachu.

Nishant's face hardened hearing that.

"Are you sure about that chachu?"asked nisith.

"Yes, any relative from any of the both families have done that" chachu said.

"There were many relatives,it was meant to be happen anyways,but we need to cover this up quickly" dadu said.

"But how papa?" Dad asked

"We need to announce Anya and Mayank's wedding" dadu said.

"WHAT! But we decided to wait for a year to get her married dadu" said Nishant getting panicked.

"We have to get her married anyways and it's the best way to distract the media" dadu said calmly.

"But she is still a kid dadu" said Nishant.

"Yessss! I am getting married to mayank finally!!!!" Came the voice of an over excited Anaya.

"Shut up anu" Nishant said and she pouted.

Everyone was laughing looking at them.

"This is the best way papa. We are all ready for this, Nishant?"Chachi said.

"Uh..okay" he said grumbling.

"Yeahhhh" this is the bride, hugging everyone and congratulating herself.

"Calm your horses girl,dadu and parents are here" nisith said and everyone laughed.

"Ok then, go and prepare the things of yours and Nishant's for a day beta, you both have to stay there for a night" mom said to me.

"Okay Mom"

I packed our things and kept in the car,it's time to go and see what will happen there.

**********************************

This chapter was longer than other ones.

Things are spicing up now😏

I'll be updating the chapters once in a week from now on because I have neglected my studies much from the time I have started writing.

Thank you for showing so much love on my book,I love you guys alot.

And again like most of the books on Wattpad, the views are much more than votes,can't do anything about that.

More than 100 votes on the book with few chapters and less than a week of starting. Thank you ❤️

I'm chori ganga kinaare wali from Varanasi 🌅, and you?

listen to the song mentioned above and tell me how is it.

Please share it if you like it ❤️

And please press the star and "vote".