7.responsibility

Author's pov

The party was going on a full swing, when kavya came back after introducing Shipra to her in-laws, see Saw Nishant talking to Arjun and felt relief.

Most of the guest have gone back till now, so they decided to leave the party and go back home because everyone was very tired.

"Okay beta,we are leaving now,take care"kavya's dad said as they were leaving.

"Dad"kavya said emotionally and hugged her dad.

"Don't be sad kavya beta,you have to go to your house tomorrow for pagphera ritual"said nishant's mom.

"Haa beta"everyone bid byes and went away.

The media surrounded the main gate when they saw the agnihotri family ready to leave the venue.

"Mr.Agnihotri,is this true that your wife is not the one you were going to marry earlier!?"exclaimed a reporter.

"Is it true that your real Bride ran away before the wedding?"asked another.

"Who is this lady beside you Mr.agnihotri,did you bring her to cover up or she is actually married to you?"asked another reporter coming toward them suddenly.

Kavya flinched at that,she got afraid of all this and started breathing heavily.

Nishant saw her condition and pulled her close to herself, hugging her tightly,he felt her shivering.

The bodyguards instantly covered them,nishant got so angry that he was ready to thrash the cameras but he didn't wanted to let go of kavya.

"Shut up all of you,who gave you the right to disrespect and question my wife huh?"he spoke gritting his teeth angrily.

"She is my wife! She was supposed to be my wife and she will always be my wife did you all get that!!"he spoke loudly.

Kavya was looking toward him with tear filled eyes,she knew that it didn't mean anything to him but it was everything for her.

Her husband was defending her and claiming her in front of the world.

They somehow got out from there with the help of bodyguards and sat in the car,they both were still hugging each other.

kavya realized that and pulled away slightly because Nishant was numb with anger.

Anya too came with them to help kavya,they reached the mansion in half an hour and went inside, everyone was sitting in the living room silently.

"Go to your rooms and rest everyone,it's already very late. Anya take kavya to her room,I need to have a talk with Nishant"said dadu and everyone went to there respective rooms.

"Yes dadu"Nishant said.

"Nishant,I have always loved you more than my other grandchildren,there are many reasons behind it and not just because you are my first grandchild"dadu said.

"I know dadu"

"Beta,I know you are capable of handling everything alone but I want you to take care of kavya,she is very fragile and trying her best to make our family Happy, you saw her condition closer than anyone of us today,I have promised her father to take care of her and I'm trusting you on this,you can go now"dadu said.

Nishant went to his room without saying anything.

He saw kavya sitting on her side of bed,changed in her night clothes.

Anya was sitting with her,they saw him coming in the room and then going to the washroom.

He came back in a few minutes changed in his t-shirt and track pants,he nodded at Anya.