she understood nodding back and went out of the room after wishing good night to them.

He closed the door,came to bed and sat beside her,he slowly incircled his hands around her shoulders.

"How are you feeling now?"he asked her softly.

She was shocked hearing the gentleness in his tone for the first time.

"Huh...I'm feeling better now...um.. thanks for handling me there"she told her hesitantly.

"It's fine,I'll take care of the situation, we should sleep now"he said.

"Yeah"she said and lied on her side.

Suddenly, Nishant pulled her toward himself,taking her in arms.
Her head was on his chest and his armed incircled her waist.

"Whh...a.."she was trying to protest.

"You are not okay kavya,just sleep comfortably,you will be okay"he said and sleep consumed them.

Kavya's pov

I woke up in the morning feeling a strong gaze,I opened my eyes and saw that Nishant was looking at me intently.

But wait,why is he so close to me? Then I realized that I'm hugging him tightly. Oh no.

I tried to pull myself away but he pulled me more toward himself,we were looking into each other's eyes.

His eyes are Honey Brown and so beautiful.

"Ni..nishant I h..have to get re..ready"I said looking in his intimidating eyes, shuttering pathetically.

I shook him lightly when I saw that he was not reacting.

"Huh"

"Um...I have to go"I said,he got his senses back and let me go.

I got up from the bed and my eyes went toward the clock,IT'S 8.00 AM ALREADY!

"Oh God! Why didn't you woke me up earlier?it's 8 AM already and I haven't even taken a bath!"I said picking my clothes from the closet hastily.

"Relax kavya, don't panic,I didn't woke you up earlier because you were not well yesterday" I heard him saying,I didn't replied to him and went to take a bath.

Nishant's pov

I woke up in the morning and felt a weight on my body,I opened my eyes and saw kavya sleeping in my arms,sticking to me like a koala bear.

The innocent look on her face,parted lips,breasts pressed to the side of my chest and her breathe on the nape of my neck increased the blood flow to southern region of my body,her legs incircled around my torso was not helping either.

She woke after a while and tried to pull away quickly after noticing the position in which we were sleeping,but I didn't let her get away,I didn't wanted to let her go.

Yesterday I thought about what dadu said and he was right,she is my responsibility so I need to take care of her.
I can't let anything happen to her, dadu has promised her father.

Her chocolate brown eyes are so beautiful but I left her after a while when I heard her asking to let go.

She went to bath hastily after noticing the time and came back after half an hour, looking so enchanting.