Character Reference Sheet

There are a lot of new additions to the cast this time around and to save on confusion I've created this page of info for all the children and grandchildren of the Sexvengers.

Please be aware, while I did name some of these characters after canon ones that have only just started appearing in the MCU now (Tommy and Billy will stand out) they are not those characters. In some cases, I've given little nods to them but when naming children characters I like to look at children who already exist of the characters I'm writing because I figure that the characters must like those names for a reason.

  In some cases, I've given little nods to them but when naming children characters I like to look at children who already exist of the characters I'm writing because I figure that the characters must like those names for a reason

Children:

Riley Maria Skjodbærer

Age: 35

Height: 6'2"

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

The firstborn daughter of the 'Sexvengers'. Biological daughter of Elise Cooper and Thor Odinson. Riley is heir to the Asgardian throne and twin sister of Pietro. She can control the wind currents and is able to use them to fly.

Pietro Charles Skjodbærer

Age: 35

Height: 6'4"

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

The firstborn son of the 'Sexvengers'. Biological daughter of Elise Cooper and Clint Barton. Pietro was born before the bonding ceremony that gave his parents their powers and extended life, so the only baseline human in the family. He has no powers but has eaten one of Idunn's apples to extend his life expectancy.

Rebecca Torunn Skjodbærer

Age: 30

Height: 5'7

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Blue

Rebecca is the biological daughter of Natasha Romanoff and Bucky Barnes. She has always been interested in the superhero thing, and one of the only kids who followed her parents into it, becoming a key player in SHIELD. She has the power of flight.

Sarah Lyra Skjodbærer

Age: 30

Height: 5'7

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Sarah is the biological daughter of Wanda Maximoff and Sam Wilson and the identical twin sister of Rose. She has always been the wild child of the family. She is a lesbian and has a three-year-old son named Zak whose father she never named. She can wish things into reality.

Rose Ada Adams

Age: 30

Height: 5'7

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Brown

Rose is the biological daughter of Wanda Maximoff and Sam Wilson and the identical twin of Sarah. She was always the quiet romantic and ended up married fairly young and has been a happy stay-at-home mother ever since. Her husband's name is Paul Adams and she has two children. Fraternal twins - Ziggy and Anna who are 9-years-old. Rose has an affinity with plants.

Edwin George Skjodbærer

Age: 30

Height: 6'

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

The biological son of Elise Cooper and Tony Stark, Eddie takes after his father in a lot of ways. He did the playboy thing and has recently settled down with two people - Lyra and Rory. He currently is the CEO of Stark Industries. Edwin is a technopath.

William Ian Skjodbærer

Age: 28

Height: 6'3

Hair Color: Auburn

Eye Color: Green

The Biological son of Wanda Maximoff and Clint Barton. Billy had balanced superhero work with family and ended up living with his partner Teddy. Billy and Teddy adopted two children - Piper (4) and Flynn (2). Billy can wield Chaos Magic.

Thomas Paul Skjodbærer

Age: 25

Height: 6'2

Hair Color: Red

Eye Color: Blue

The biological son of Natasha Romanoff and Clint Barton. Tommy had been trying a few things out in his life. He went to college and studied business. He has trained with his parents. He has superspeed.

Marya/Mar Alex Skjodbærer

Age: 16

Height: 5'6"/7'7"

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Brown

Mar is the biological child of Elise Cooper and Bruce Banner. They have struggled with school and their identity as a teen and has a little trouble dealing with their emotions (regardless of what those emotions are). They have the ability to Hulk out but remains themselves when they do.

Thour Katherine Skjodbærer

Thour is the infant daughter of the group. Biological child of Steve Rogers and Elise Cooper and the twin sister of Nova.

Nova Modi Skjodbærer

Nova is the infant son of the group. Biological child of Thor and Elise Cooper and twin brother of Thour.

Grand Children:

Grand Children:

Zak Skjodbærer - The 3-year-old son of Sarah is being raised without a father. He has lived his whole life with his grandparents who have all taken an active role in raising him.

Ziggy and Anna Adams - The nine-year-old twins of Rose and Paul. Up until the move to Asgard they have been having a fairly typical upbringing.

Piper (4) and Flynn (2) Altman-Skjodbærer - The two adopted children of Billy and Teddy were having a relatively typical upbringing on earth.