Part 18

Y/N PoV:

It was dark.
I couldn't see anything I ran just where my legs brought me too.
I was already feeling like i would faint but I had to warn the others. I ran to a street with many lights and cars so I could coordinate where I was.
I knew I had to ran for a while to reach jungkooks house. I tried to get an autostop but everyone just drived past me a for all greatness it started raining heavily.

Damnit.

I saw a man getting of his bike going to get dinner in a fast food shop. I ran to the bike
shouting " I'll give it back to you promise" and drived away.
Hopefully he wouldn't chase the police after me.
I drove for 10 minutes and already saw a little part of Jungkooks big Mansion.
Now I was standing infront of Jungkooks door.
I knocked on it and someone opened the door.
"Hel- Y/N what are you doing here?! You are all wet!" It was Hobi.
He let me in and gave me a towel to dry myself.
I saw emida coming towards me.
"Where were you I was so worried you both didn't answer my calls and texts!" She said.

"Well.. I escaped and answering was a little hard." I told her.

Everyone looked at me scared.
"Escaped?.." Suga asked.
"Who escaped?".

It was Jungkook going down the stairs.
"I did." I sat down on the couch to tell them everything. Short ofcourse to save Namjoon.
"Where are Taehyung and Jimin?" I asked only seeing Suga, Jungkook, Jin, Jhope and Emida.
"He said they were in traffic jam" Jin said.

"Well me and Namjoon were at his house just relaxing till we heard a sound. He went outside to see what it was but he didn't come back. I went outside to see what's going on and we got kidnapped. He said something that it was 'them' did he meant the yongs which you tried to protect from me, us? But I managed to escape. Namjoon was to big for the window So I escaped alone, and the bike I also need to return.."
Everyone looked horrified at me.
"Allright,  guys get your things we are gonna save namjoon. Y/N you show us the way. I'll write Jimin and Taehyung a text."

??? PoV:

"Wow two birds with one stone. Good job my friend" said my boss

" I just do my job Boss, I want my revenge.."

"GET ME OUT OF HERE".

Oh this won't happen to soon.

Oh someone sent me a message..

(433 words)