7. Another threat

Y/N PoV:
I heard Jungkook, telling me to hurry up. To discuss something?

Hopefully he wouldn't kick me out, I have nowhere to stay. I prayed with the bananamilk in my hands he wouldn't be mad at me but instead he gave me a little smirk. Oh God he is making me crazy. No no no Y/N don't get yourself in trouble.

I sat down handing him his drink.
"I want to talk about something with you." He said drinking his milk.

I nodded.

"Well you noticed that my old maid betrayed me and that I'm maidless now" he made a little pause, "Well and because I noticed how good your taking care off my house, Bam and me why don't you become my maid and you can stay here till you don't want to be a maid anymore. What do you think?"

I was speechless. But I had to accept. I had no other chance than being Jeon Jungkooks Maid.

"I like your idea and I would love to be your maid, do I get payed?"
What? I know that doesn't sound professional but I need the money if I want to become famous.
"Of course. Do you have anymore wishes?" He asked.
"No thank you, Good night. " I stood up and went to the stairs.
"Your shift starts at 7 am so be ready" he said.
"And goodnight"

I smiled a little he isn't as cold hearted as he seems.
I went to sleep so I could go early to bed.

* BOOM *
I woke up, oh god what was that??" I ran quick downstairs to see a bloody floor.
Seeing jumgkook fighting with some guy.

"WHERE.IS.SHE" The tall man shouted.
"FUCK OFF YOU SON OF A BI-" Jungkook screamed and punched him in his stomach.
"UAGHH"

I saw a gun lying on the floor. I couldn't just shoot him, what if I shoot jungkook?

"CATCH" I screamed to Jungkook.
He catched the gun and shot the man twice in his head.

I ran to Jungkook to check up if he is fine.
The intrududer mumbled " He, will come for you and the girly." and died.

My body shivered a little.
"Jungkook are you alright, are you hurt?"
I saw his hands bleeding.
I helped him getting on the Couch. I got some bandaids to treat his wounds.
"Ughh" he groaned.

"Sorry but this is necessary." I tried being gently as much as possible but he wouldn't stop moving.
"Could you stop moving or it's going to hurt even more!" I raised my tone.
He gave me a shocked look, not expecting me to react like this.
"It hurts" he complained. Well what did he expected?
"I know we are almost done." His head slighty fell on my shoulder, poor guy.
I helped him going to bed. After some minutes he already fell asleep. I stayed with him just to make sure he is alright and as I looked at the clock.

My shift would be starting soon.

(503 words)