"I was going to take to Dumbledore and see if I could help-" Charlie started to say.

"That's not a good idea, son." Arthur said, closing the beehive.

"Why not? They could use some help on the mission and-"

"Are you wanting to help or are you wanting to keep an eye on that Hawthorne guy? Because if it's the latter, you should stay away from that mission. You're judgement and head won't be in the right place and that could cause for mistakes to be made and the Order can't afford to make mistakes with this mission. As you already know." His dad said taking the box of honeycombs to the shed.

Charlie followed behind him. "I wouldn't make any mistakes."

Arthur loaded the honeycombs into the press. "You already have made a mistake. By even considering to interfere with this mission, it shows how much you respect and trust Ollie."

Charlie sat on a sat next to some jars. "I respect and trust her. It's him I don't." Arthur pointed at the jars and Charlie held one under the spout.

He caught the honey in the jar, as the press squeezed it out of the honeycombs.

"Even if you don't trust him, you know that Ollie can hold her own, and that she would never do anything to hurt you or anyone else she loves." Arthur said as he moved the lever of the press.

Once all the honey was out of the honeycomb Charlie put a lid on the jar.

"But-"

"There's no but's Charlie, you can't do this for her. You have to let her do this mission on her own. This is a test of your relationship, don't allow one bloke to break it." His dad told him, giving him a firm look.

Charlie nodded, "Fine, I'll not interfere. And thanks, Dad. For doing all this." He gestured to all the honey persevering equipment.

"I enjoy this. Makes me feel like if the bees keep making honey than the world is not entirely falling apart." Arthur said, pointing to the jar of Honey Charlie still held. "Take that to Ollie, she'd love some for her tea I'm sure."

"I will," Charlie said. "I'll take two jars actually."

•••

Olivia sat on the couch next to Lupin, with her legs tucked under her, and a steaming cup of tea in her hands.

"So how's Tonks?" She said sipping from her cup

Remus rolled his eyes and huffed. "Is that why I'm over here? So you can get a piece of gossip?"

"No, but it is something I wanted to take to you about." Olivia said, "The trio told me that she's having trouble metaphoring. Something about feeling guilty."

"Dora feels awful for what happened to you. That you have to live in hiding. But I'm afraid that is not the only reason she may been depressed." Remus said biting a gingersnap, and leaning back on the couch to face her. He chewed for a while and swallowed.