End Note

Hey, y'all!

That's the end of Larkspur. I know this was one of my more confusing stories, and there's a lot of behind-the-scenes activity from our main villain that can lead to some mixups, so if you have any questions, I'll do my best to answer them!

In regards to the ending, it's really up to interpretation. I haven't written anything canonically, so there's always the chance that they were taken into custody, shot at the scene, or even that they escaped. Who knows, maybe someday I'll write a second part if that's something everyone would be interested in?

I'm very sorry that there was such a large updating gap for this story, but I assure you I'll do my best to make sure that doesn't happen again. I've been dealing with a pile of family issues as well as a change in location, but I'm very happy that this is finally complete! I'll have a new story up and running as soon as I'm ready, but it'll probably be a few weeks. Until then, feel free to interact with me here, ask questions, make requests, or read any of my other books!

As always, thank you very much for taking the time to read my work, as you have no idea how happy it makes me. I can't wait to create many more exciting stories, and I hope you'll return for more!

All the best,

always5hinee