"Who could that be?"

"You'll find out tonight." He smiled, walking over and pulling her closer to him. "I'm very proud of how well you've been doing recently, though."

"Oh, really?" She laughed. "Do you mean that? Or are you just trying to get lucky-" She was cut off as he lifted her into the air without warning, pulling his hands up to grasp her legs as she wrapped around him with a shout. "San!"

"You think I need flattery to get lucky?" He teased. "You're completely in love with me." Leaning down over his face now that she was higher up than him, she hummed in fake contemplation.

"I don't know about in love." She backed up as he tried to kiss her once more. "You are a pretty good cook, though, and where else would I get my free meals?" Dropping her back down to the ground, he crossed his arms.

"I'm hurt. You've been using me for my culinary skills this whole time?" Turning around, he shook his head. "I'm ignoring you until tonight."

"No, come on," she complained, "I was kidding!" She tried to walk around to his other side, but he simply turned around again. "I'm sorry!"

"Then say it."

"I just did!" When he still didn't respond, she rolled her eyes. "I love you."

"Much better." He smiled as he turned back around, leaning so that she could put her arms over his shoulders and kiss him, for real this time. "You know, we have some time before the surprise.."

"Oh, is that so." She teased, walking away. "Guess I'll just have to go entertain myself in my room until then."

"Yeah, guess so." He said nonchalantly, already following her.

That room, however, was raising a lot of red flags on servers back in the city. Jongho, after talking to the technical analysts and adding some new parameters, brought back a whole stack of paper to Seonghwa, clearly very excited about his recent discoveries.

"This place is quite literally littered with evidence suggesting San and Y/N's presence." He boasted, putting the papers down on the table. "While there's obviously nothing registered to his name, we can search the name tied to his car."

"And what did you find?" Seonghwa asked expectantly.

"The vehicle is registered to a man named Sanjook. He's owned a cabin in the area for over six years, but the housekeeping service maintaining it was recently dismissed, as it's been lived in as of late. He's also recently registered another person to his health insurance, a woman named Delphine who's apparently his wife."

"That's definitely them." Yunho immediately said. He wasn't normally one to make such quick judgement calls, but he seemed confident.

"What makes you say that?" Seonghwa inquired.

"Well, Sanjook is just glaringly obvious. He left his own name in the name, not to mention it's connected with the car. The sudden occupation of the house, as well as the woman showing up? It all matched. Not only that, but the scientific nomenclature for the Larkspur flower dictates the genus as being called Delphinium. Delphinium and Delphine? She's the Larkspur killer."

"He's creative, I'll give him that," Jongho laughed, "But he's set himself up for easy discovery. There's no doubt they're at this house."

"What's our plan, then?" Yunho asked, both men looking to Seonghwa.