I nod.

"I didn't know she came from you!" he defended.

"I was 18, I don't care," I shrug. "Then it was Nancy, Alana and Abby, but Abby got pregnant and somehow remembered where I lived," I nod. "But the thing was, all the girls - except Abby, they all hooked up with me to get to you,"

"I really didn't know about Nina, and the other two did try but I was with Louis at the time," he explains.

"It's fine, I also remember trying to get a girl but she showed no interest and went after Louis,"

"Who?" he asks.

"Lily,"

"Oh..."

"Yeah, so to be honest, I'm glad Abbys pregnant, I can have sex whenever I want," I grin.

"And she's good at sucking you off?" Zayn arches a brow.

"Yup," I pop the p, grinning.

The rest of the drive was silent, we made it into the bar and we sat at a booth. I saw a girl in the bench with her friend. They both had brown eyes, and black dresses on, laughing as they sip some sort of vodka mixer.

"Niall," Louis snaps his fingers in front of my eyes. "You've got a pregnant girlfriend at home, no looking," he shakes his head.

"I'm not looking at them like that...they look very familiar," I stare at them again.

"Well staring won't help," he moves my chin to face Zayn who has his chin in the heel of his palm, humming a song and tracing something on the menu.

Liam looks around the room, his eyes landing on a tall blonde with a incredibly short red dress. I sigh. I'm not going to lie to you, I miss looking at women like that but, I have one at home I can always have.

Harry stares as well.

We all seem pretty out of it. Zayn's going though a crush stage, Louis probably misses Eleanor, Liam has an addiction to random girls, I have a girlfriend who is carrying my babies and for Harry, who knows what he's doing.

"Louis," he says making Louis' eyes meet with his while I sit in the middle of them. "Has Eleanor had a period yet?"

Louis cocks his head back. "What kind of question is that?"

"A good one," he shrugs.

"Um," he shakes his head. "No...if she has then I don't know,"

"Okay," he murmured, putting his head on the table. I sigh and wait for the drinks to come to the table. I know those girls from somewhere but I wanna make sure it's them. I nudge Harrys knee, he knows what and stands up so I slide out.

I walk over to the bar and pretend to wait.

"Niall?" the familiar voice says. I turn my head to meet with brown eyes and brown hair, her body was being hugged by a black dress and heels on her feet. I smile as I recognise who it was.

"Amelia," I smile. "I thought it was you,"

"Oh my god," she breathe out. "I haven't seen you in ages," she stands up. We hug each other, a long hug that made me smile.

"I know, it's been since the band," I realise. "What are you doing here? You live in New York?"

"Visiting," she gestures to the other girl.

"Kylie...right?"

"Yep, an ex lover," she grins.

"Yeah, I remember you," my smile fades. I was only 15 but we didn't go well.