Chapter 31

i don't know why the gifs won't work in the photo but they do here💀

Niall Horan
"Abby Miller?" a woman with blonde hair and brown eyes comes in the waiting room, I pull Abby up with me.

"Hello Niall," she smiles, leading us down the hallway. "My daughter was at your show last night," she opens a door.

"Really?" I smile, squeezing Abbys hand.

"Yeah, congratulations," she looks at Abby.

"Oh, thank you," she smiles as she sits on the bed. I smile and sit on the chair next to the bed, bouncing my knees. We were going to find out more information about the twins, and then hopefully hearing the heartbeat.

"Just here for a check up?" she lifts Abbys shirt while she lowers her leggings to make her stomach fully on show and nods to the doctors question. She grabs a machine and wheels it over to us, grabbing a bottle of clear blue gel. She squeezed it on her stomach, rubbing it around with the wand. Abby takes a deep breath and watches the screen like me.

My heart was thrashing in my chest, I couldn't wait to see them in the screen. In the photo they looked cute but I know on the screen will look even better. She smiles at us and turn the wand on so it shows a black and white image of Abbys uterus.

I see two small outlines of babies, both facing each other, one on an angle and the other one straight. Abby smiles while I part my lips and widen my eyes. "Nice and healthy," the doctor says, pressing another button so weird noises comes from the TV until 2 quickened heartbeats fill the room. "And they both have an incredibly strong heartbeat," she beams.

"Oh my god," I gasp and breathe out with a smile. I stare at the screen in awe, it finally hitting me that it's two babies, two kids, two foetuses.

"They aren't identical, but they are fraternal twins," she smiles. "This means that they have different sacks and identical twins would share the same," she informs us.

"That's actually cool," I smile.

"I have some questions," Abby squeaks. "Is it normal to have nightmares?"

"It can be yes, every woman is different though," she nods.

"When can you tell the genders?" I jump in.

"It can be anywhere from 15-25 weeks, 15 if they're in a good position,"

"Can you catch flights?" Abby asks, knowing we'll have to catch a flight soonish.

"Up until 36 weeks yeah, I'm guessing you guys are touring all over the place?"

"Mhm," I nod.

"Flying is fine but I wouldn't recommend it after the 36 week mark,"

"Okay," she nods with a smile. "Whenever you go next, I think you'll be able to see the genders because I think I know what baby A is already," she said.