Chapter 64

2 weeks later.

Niall HoranIn two weeks, we had many shows, many tears and many appointments

Niall Horan
In two weeks, we had many shows, many tears and many appointments. We went back to USA and started our tour after Australia. My brothers wedding was soon so Abby and I had to prepare for that.

She was 17 weeks pregnant and she was growing a lot. She was getting to the point where her back was constantly hurting no matter how many times I rub it. She was horny, that hasn't changed one bit. I swear we are at it every night, and she's made me go back to condoms.

If any of us piss her off once, she's either in tears or pissed off until she's asleep. We still haven't felt the twins kicking yet and it's supposed to happen between 16-18 weeks so we're hoping it's any time now.

Emma was now 6 weeks along in her pregnancy but she still chooses not to acknowledge that it's there. Her and Zayn have been closer, not in that way but it's just sweet to see him with her.

Liam has a new girl everyday. I'm not shitting you. He's going crazy. I've never seen him like this before, he's like an animal. He stays in his room all day except for our shows but he brings a girl in his dressing room or home with him.

Louis and Eleanor are closer, stuff has happened between them weather it's just a kiss or something else but they seem closer. They both always have faint or small hickeys so that's saying something.

Harry and Taylor are falling for each other and you can clearly see it. It's actually sweet. I saw a video of them the other day, a fan posted it on instagram of them somewhere, I'm not not sure if the location.

We went to see the twins again and they were healthy and getting bigger everyday. The doctor told us; Blake was still on the move but Ruby wasn't yet. She was littler than Blake and that's a sign of she needs to grow more than Blake right now because she can't be to little when she's born or it'll cause complications with her body and she'll have to stay in the NICU until she's capable of doing stuff on her own.

Abby and I were worried, of course, but Abby was only 17 weeks along and the twins needed to stay in there until at least 38 weeks for them to be healthy,  breathe on their own and eat. Our doctor also told us that if they were born early that it wouldn't be a problem because they just have to stay in the NICU until they were ready.

I remember her not feeling the best that night. She threw up a lot, cried her heart out and wouldn't let me go; I tried to talk with the boys about something to add to the shows but she straddled my lap, wrapping her arms and legs around me and whined when I didn't hug her back. She's almost half way through this all and she's already feeling shit so I wonder what it's going to be like near the end.