13 | second mission

Start from the beginning

That is if she doesn't kill me and steal my mafia. I'm not an idiot, I have a plan if she tries anything stupid.

We both hate each other and have for a while. She tried to kill me. I tried to kill her. Who says she won't try again?

I don't think she'll kill me. That's if she can. But you never know, she might backstab me when I'm most vulnerable. That sounded dramatic.

You know I never planned to kill her so I'm very, extremely hurt that she planned to kill moi. I thought if I help her steal their mafia, she'll help me take them down, but I guess she had other plans.

Why do I sound like a depressed, emo kid with severe trust issues and paranoia?

Ignoring my stupid thoughts, I open her bedside table drawer and pull out a black gun with a small flower print engraved onto it.

Apparently, it's her favourite gun and apparently, I made her think she lost it. How? You know what? I don't even want to know.

I spin it with my finger since I'm bored. I'll give it to her when we're on the mission.

Not even a minute later, she walks out wrapped in a towel. That only took her fifteen minutes. How the fuck?

"Outfit is in the closet," I tell her, keeping my eyes on my hands. I don't know, maybe she's uncomfortable with me looking at her in a towel.

"No shit, Dory," she laughs and enters the closet, closing the door after her. I still hate that nickname. I have a very good memory so it's bull shit.

Rory is an amazing nickname. Fuck. I should have more. She has two for me. That's not fair.

I'll just stick with Rory, I guess. It's very original considering no one calls her it and I made it up. Never going to let go of that.

As soon as she walks out, I look up at her and she spins around. "Do I look like a hot swat girl or what?"

"Don't flatter yourself," I respond teasingly and stand up. "Oh, I will," she smiles, shrugging her shoulders. Not surprised.

"What car do you want?" I ask her as we step out her room. "Has to be good at drifting."

We can practically use any car and I don't mind which one so why not let her pick? According to Kylo, she races, therefore I'm expecting good taste.

"BMW M3," she answers. "Not bad." Not bad at all.

"Wait here," I tell her as we step outside and before she can reply, I walk off towards the garage. She said BMW M3 so I shall receive.

Considering it's one of my most used cars, I find it pretty easily and I get in. Once I start the engine, the car revs loudly, making some of my guards flinch.

Oops? I forgot I modified it to be that loud. I also forgot I modified it to spit out flames. Oh, I can make s'mores with that.

I drive out of the garage and pull up in front of her, rolling the window down. "Get in."

"I prefer it in red rather than black," she shrugs as she gets in. Red over all black?