Iwaizumi Hajime - Iwaizumi Tanjiro

"Ehhh~? Is Tan-kun home?" Oikawa wondered as Iwaizumi unlocked his house.

"No. Not yet anyway. Anyways," he turned around and pushed Oikawa, who was already taking off his shoes, out of the house. "And you aren't coming in. Get out!"

"Iwa-chan~!" Oikawa sobbed but relented and got out. "I'll come tomorrow morning!" With a cheerful wave, the third year brunette boy walked off into a distance. Iwaizumi Hajime sighed and closed the door. Practice had been tough, as usual, and all he wanted to do was rest. He still had a math test tomorrow.

He threw his bag on the floor and trudged to his room. Hajime briskly grabbed his towel off the floor and his clothes before advancing into his shower, longing for a hot bath.

^v^

Drying his hair with a towel, he wondered into the living room, hoping that his little brother was already home. He'd know if his bag was on the floor. Iwaizumi Tanjiro was younger than Hajime by three years and attended Kitagawa Daiichi. Unlike his brother, he didn't much like the sport that had him jumping up and down all the time. No, he liked basketball much more. It was a sport that he'd started playing two years ago, and he was already the ace of the team.

Just as Hajime was about to turn around and head back into his bedroom, he caught sight of two middle schoolers standing outside his house. His brother, standing almost ten centimeters taller than the girl in front of him, was in his school uniform with his jacket at hand. The girl's long red locks flitted in the evening zephyr.

One of the windows were open and he could hear them almost too clearly. "Ah. Iwaizumi-kun."

"Haruka-san? Are you alright? You look a bit strange-"

The girl cut him off. "I'm fine, Iwaizumi-kun! I just... Would you please go out with me? I really like you and it would mean everything if you were to be my boyfriend!" Her cheeks, smooth and red and her blue eyes were shining with hope. Hajime widened his eyes.

"Haruka-san. Isn't it usually the other way around...?"

"I don't care."

Tanjiro bit his lip and his hands touched the back of his neck. He looked away. "Sorry, Haruka-san. I can't."

^v^

Tanjiro took a deep breath and took off his shoes. That had been unnerving. He'd had a couple of girls confess to him over the years, but Haruka-san... He'd been close to her as a friend and hadn't been expecting it at all. As he straightened up to walk to his room, he saw his older brother leaning against the wall. Smirking.

"Ain't it nice to have confessions all the time?" Hajime chuckled. "The one girl who confessed to me only did it because she was dumped by Oikawa and wanted to make him feel jealous."

"It isn't that easy to have girls come up to me all the time, nii-chan," Tanjiro grumbled, throwing his cap on to the ground. "You were watching the whole thing? Damn it - that's embarrassing."

"Surprised you didn't see me," Hajime mused, "So why'd you reject her? She's pretty, cute, nice, most likely wanted by a lot of guys... Isn't she the one going to the same high school as you as well?"

His little brother groaned. "No! That's going to make it even more awkward! And I know she's cute and all that but she's not the one I want."

Hajime was silent for a minute. "Are perhaps still waiting for Kayada-chan?"

Tanjiro steeled, glaring at his brother. "Kaya-chan will get better! Don't you DARE say she won't! She promised me that she would! And I know she will! Kaya-chan isn't that weak!" He slammed his brother into a wall, gripping his collar. "She will get better!"