a/n

here we are! i've missed you.

well, we still see each other all the time with my other books, but you know what i mean. i still miss you.

and i've missed Harry and Aurelia...so i think it's time we dive back into the world of Golden/Muse, yeah?

this book will be split into two parts! the first will be Golden entirely in Harry's POV, while the second part will be some one shot sort of chapters about harry and ella's future — marriage life, careers, the kids, friends, spicy scenes...you name it. If there's anything specific you'd like to read, feel free to let me know right here!

so if you hadn't realized, you'll definitely have to have read both Golden and Muse before reading this!

now, i'm not one to be too sentimental (me saying this as i've written two full books of a soft harry fic lmao) but....

this book is dedicated to Deshaun, Urvi, Shelby, Yusra, Mack, Tara...the list could go on and on, but the love I've gotten from these people especially from the beginning have been absolutely surreal.

and extra squeezes to Deshaun for always checking in on me and understanding when I have those hard mental health days and just being an overall constant positive light, it never goes unnoticed (please let's Facetime soon!)

anyways, let's get into it!