Chapter 13

Chapter 13 ━━ Rogers: The Musical, Bro

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

The music is blaring through the speakers as a bunch of actors cosplaying as the Avengers and performing the Broadway show on the stage.

Out of all the places in New York, Clint decided to take the kids and Heather to see 'Rogers: the Musical.'

At first, Heather frowned with disappointment, but then again, he decides to take a little fun out of it.

Heather smirks at the blonde, probably in his age, sitting a few seats away from him. When the girl meets his gaze, he flashes his boyish lopsided grin at her.

He then glances over at Clint, who is staring at the stage, in his own thoughts. He leans over to Clint's side and whispers. "Clinty?"

No response.

"Big Bro?" Heather waves his hand in front of Clint's face, causing him to jump out of his thought bubble and turn on his hearing aid. "Dude, did you turn your hearing aid off?"

"No, I know what happens. I was there. You know who wasn't there? Is that guy. Ant-Man." Clint points at the actor playing Ant-Man.

At the same time, the actress playing Natasha performs a cartwheel and lands on Black Widow's trademark fighting pose.

"She didn't even do the fighting pose right." Heather comments, his eyes lingering at the redhead actress.

Clint turns his full attention to his brother with a raised eyebrow. "How do you know about that?"

"I don't know. There's something in my head about Nat's fighting pose and it isn't much clear. It's like some blurry images and distorted talking." Heather shrugs but pauses to look at Clint again, when realisation clicks in his head. "Wait. Am I not supposed to not know about it?"

Clint sighs somewhat in relief and shakes his head slightly. "No, I just wanted to know if you're getting your memories back."

"I don't want that shit back. Everytime I try to recall my past, I'm experiencing this very odd feeling like-like someone's squeezing my brain out. It fucking hurts. I'm so done with it." Heather says, leaning back into his seat.

"Moving on, look at that chick. Nat got a pretty curvy ass than her." Heather gestures at the actress playing Natasha and looks back at Clint to see him shooting a dead glare. He raises his hands in the air in defence immediately. "Bad joke. I get it. I'm sorry. Just wanted to lighten your mood. I know everyone misses her, but... she was your best friend. I'd probably be the same if I was in your position. Though, I will still manage to somewhat look a little bit better looking than you."

Clint smiles at him, shaking his head once again. "Thanks, man."

"You're welcome." Heather sings and turns to peek back at the previous blonde, only to find her looking back at him already. He shoots his lopsided grin again, ruffles his hair and winks at her.