Chapter 12

Chapter 12 ━━ Bad Influence, Bro

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

Seventeen year old Hedeon is walking aimlessly through the crowd of people in the building until his eyes set on a brunette in her late adolescents at the bar. Classic music is playing in the background and the formal event is decorated with a posh interior matching the colours of black and gold.

As he reaches the bar, he slowly sit on the stool next to the brunette, Karina Smirnov, who is wearing a fancy dress with her expensive jewellery. He pulls out a seductive smirk and speaks, glancing ahead him. "Ну привет. Мне было интересно, примет ли такое великолепное создание, как ты, предложение выпить?" (Well, hello there. I was wondering if a gorgeous creature like you would accept an offer for a drink?)

She turns to him and eyeing the stranger for a second. But then again, a small smile spreads on her face. "Бьюсь об заклад, такое красивое лицо не очень часто слышит 'нет." (I bet a handsome face like that doesn't hear 'no' very often)

Hedeon's smirk widens with triumph as he finally glances at the woman. "Что я могу заставить тебя выпить, красавица?"
(What can I get you to drink, beautiful?)

"It's Karina, and I'd love a Vesper." She says, not thinking twice of what she's involved in.

"We'd love a Vesper." Hedeon says to the bartender, not leaving his eyes off the woman as if she's his prey for the night. He chuckles darkly inside his mind at the thought itself.

"Ты никогда не говорил мне свое имя." (You never told me your name) Karina asks, trailing her fingertips down his arm.

"It's Hedeon."

"Hedeon." She rolls his name through her tongue, testing the sound of it. "I like it."

He leans forward and purrs to her ear. "Тебе лучше запомнить мое имя. Может пригодиться, когда что-то случится."
(You better remember my name. Might be handy when things happen)

Karina giggles with amusement. "He isn't just charming, he's sexy too."

"Я больше чем это." (I'm more than that) The destroyer states, confidently.

"I'd be surprised if you're not." Karina says and leans into his ear this time. "Хочешь пойти куда-нибудь более уединенно? Ванную комнату?" (Wanna go somewhere more private? Washroom?)

He smirks is back and his whisky brown, takes in her appearance. "I'm absolutely delightful to."

And their drinks are long forgotten as the next thing he knows is him taking Karina up against the washroom wall, them enjoying fun, irreverent sex. When they both arrive at their climaxes, Hedeon sets her down. Karina immediately leans into the wall, trying to catch her breath.