Chapter 11

Chapter 11 ━━ New Beginning, Bro

━━━━━━━━☆★☆━━━━━━━━

This isn't the story of the Winter Soldier where he fell off a train and lost his arm during the war.

This is the story of the Destroyer where he tried to save his lover by sacrificing himself where he ended up dead.

But what if he was lucky enough to survive the fall?

The moment SHIELD takes control of Hedeon's body, one of the doctors catches the weak pulse racing in the dead soldier's body, leaving the person in a pool of confusion. With Natasha Romanoff's request to save her friend and under Nick Fury's order, that's when they give life to him once again with the help of a serum capable of healing wounds and restoring life. The serum was derived from an alien corpse and had been used for Project T.A.H.I.T.I.

But it wasn't something beautiful. The procedures were painful enough for Hedeon to beg the doctors to let him die.

"Let me die, please. Please. Please, I'm begging you, let me die."

In order to restore his will to live, the doctors used a brain stimulating machine to alter the memories of the procedures so Hedeon would think he was recovering his injuries in Tahiti after a mission he went as a Shield agent. His former memories are all gone along with his thirst for blood.

He was dusted with the rest of the fifty percent while he was recovering from the long procedures but soon recovered after the end battle with Thanos after five years.

In his mind, he was a former Agent of Shield and now retired. There's no memory of him of his former life. No memory of Red Room, his cruel father, his life as the Destroyer nor his love for Yelena Belova. His name isn't even Hedeon Dreykov anymore. The only thing he owns from his past is his super soldier strength with the explanation how he received being in a wrong place, wrong time where an experiment went wrong.

Thirty-five years old but physically and virtually thirty years old supersoldier is now Heather Bernard "Barney" Barton, the younger brother of Clinton "Clint" Francis Barton. He is an owner of a new life, a new beginning.