Chen - Truth or Dare

Start from the beginning

The day went well, except for this morning with Mr... Mr Fool. I was going home when again I bumped into ...

- I'm sorry, are you okay? - the guy said. His hair was dark brown, pale skin and smooth jawline combined with piercing eyes.

- Yes, I'm fine. Nothing to worry about. - I blurted out.

- By the way, I'm Baekhyun. - he extended his hand and I shook it.

- Crystal. - I said shyly.

- See you around, miss Crys. - he winked and walked away. Wow, he's good.

* * *

Once I got home I saw I had a message from an unknown number?

„Glad I saw a beauty like you..."

This should be Baekhyun, right?!

„ Thanks, Baekhyun. I'm glad I saw dark-haired handsome like you :)) "

„Baekhyun ?! Dark-haired?! I'm light brown-haired, sweetheart."

What ?! This is not Baekhyun but the rude boy I collided with! :o

„How the hell do you know my phone number?! " - I asked already scared. What if he is from the group of that Jongdae guy?

„I know everything. And if you don't want me to ruin your life, behave. I'm pretty sure you already know who I am. However, if you "still" don't get it, I'm Jongdae. .."

Oh my God! It's him! I'm dead .. Crystal, how could you be such an idiot from the first day...

„Not that I've wondered who you are. I knew. Too bad that a person like you looks like that ..." - Well... Now perhaps would have become fun.

"How do I look?" - he sent another one, curious... obviously.

Look at yourself in the mirror and see."

„Don't pretend to be witty... ;)"

"Me? Witty? I'll call Baekhyun to ask him exactly what I am. Unlike you, he was quite nice!"

"You have no right to compare me with Baekhyun!!! We are different! I'm much better than him, Crys!"

He knew my name... he called me Crys? And wait, what?! Jongdae better than Baekhyun? No way!

"The incident of the morning showed me exactly how better you are." - I replied back.

"I'll get it back to you, Crystal! You will know who Baekhyun is and you will crawl in my feet."

OMG! Jongdae was a psychopath!

"Busy now, bye Jongdae."

* * *

While doing my homework, I heard someone called my name. Someone's hoarse voice echoed from the street. I went out on the terrace and saw a person I've never expected to see. Mr fool... or Chen. But how did he know where I live? And of course immediately I remembered his words„I'll get it back to you, Crystal." Oh, no!

- Why are you here? - I asked, trying to sound uninterested.

- I wanted to ask you... Why do you think that Baekhyun is better? Only one encounter cannot determine what is a man. You have no idea what Baekhyun is.

- I have no idea and I don't care, Chen or whatever is your name! You're keep on repeating this, but don't give reasons why you think so. So, stop bothering me and leave me alone! - I shouted.