5."Gajar ka halwa"

Start from the beginning

Everyone tasted the sweets and praised me except my husband,I didn't expected anything from him anyways

The gave me gifts for my first rasoi.

"I can't take all this aunty"I said.

"Beta,it's shagun and you can call what nishant calls us"his mom said.

"Okay uh..mom"I said.

"Kavya beta,it's time to let yourself introduce to your new family properly so tell us about yourself"dadu said.

"Yes,tell us about yourself bhabhi"said the youngsters excitedly.

"Well I'm kavya and I have done post graduation in english,I want to become a writer and professor of English,my dad is a government engineer in public welfare department and mom is a housewife,I have a 20 years old brother too and he is doing engineering right now.thats it I guess"I told them happily,I was happy because they are trying to know me.

"We wish you achieve your goal bhabhi"said the youngsters again and the elders were smiling ear to ear.

I feel so shy and old when they continuously call me bhabhi.

"Now listen to me everyone,it's the wedding reception in the evening so start your preparations"said dadu.

"Kavya beta,I'll come with your dress and jewellery you need to wear in the reception today"mom said.

"Okay mom"I said.

"But what about there honeymoon,we need to plan that too"said nisith.

"Haven't you all had enough already"shouted nishant angrily and went upstairs as be was done with the breakfast.

I was feeling tears building in the back of my eyes hearing his harsh tone when everything was going good and normal.

"Please don't be sad bhabhi,he will be okay with time"anya said apologetically.

I smiled slightly.

This family is so good and different from mine, nishant loves anya more that his own brother.

Both bua ji are younger that dad and chachu.
badi bua latika has a son shaurya and and a daughter shruti,shruti is 20 years old while shaurya is one year younger than me.
Choti bua mehek has two twin sons aman and naman who are 19 years old and a daughter vartika who is 18.

Everyone is as close as there age,they are more like best friends.

I went toward my room,nishant is in his study doing office work,anya told me that.

Whole day passed,mom came with clothes and jewellery in the afternoon.

It's 4 PM and the beauticians are here to get me ready.

I wore the lehenga,they did my hair and makeup.

I was ready to go at 6.30PM

I went out with the girls and saw nishant standing there ready looking so hot waiting near the car,just stop it already girl,I scolded myself

"You have to go with bhai in that car bhabhi"anya said and went toward another car with the girls.

We sat in the car and driver started driving.

And silence once again uff.

Sitting beside him my thoughts drifted toward those days when I used to sit in the canteen just to have a peek of him.

They were in the last year of business management in the same college.

I wanted di to introduce me to him once,I never ever felt the need to know someone as much as him those days.

But the reality was I knew my limits and there standards.

And here I am going to be introduced to the world as his wife.

Whenever I think about him or my life in future,tears aromatically starts building in my eyes but I pussed them back and focused on the upcoming challenge coming toward my way.

Facing the media and outsiders.

***********************************

One more chapter is done.

She is so innocent,I love her already.

Did you liked the chapter?

Am I extending it too much or it is going on a good pace?

Thank you very much for supporting me and reading my story,it means alot.

I dedicate this chapter to two amazing authors who are supporting me❤️❤️ AS_1314
kou_holic

Share it if you liked it❤️

And please press the star and *VOTE*

I love spongebob....❤️