Chapter 16

The Music part of the dance became louder, which meant others could join the dance too, so Flora's parents joined the dance followed by many other royals. 

The Winx then saw Helia dancing with a girl that had pink hair.

"He's so rude," Stella said out loud.

"Does Flora know about this?" Musa asked. "Someone should tell Flora..."

"Tell me what?" Flora just joined the conversation.

"Where KJ?" Bloom asked.

"He's talking with some of his cousins" she pointed at him.

"Well Flora, we have to tell you something.." Tecna started.

"It's Helia..." Aisha then followed.

"We just saw him with..." Bloom wanted to finish it but got interrupted by Flora herself.

"With Dey, my temporary teacher? Yes then are a thing now" Flora didn't sound irritated at all.

"You're not mad?" Stella was just as surprised as everyone else.

"I would be mad if I saw Musa with someone else at things like this!" Riven added.

"Well, of course, I was disappointed at first, but then I realized 'why?'. We broke up and I'm engaged. Why would I want him back"

"Now that's the spirit!" Brandon high-fived her.

"It's not!" Riven said mad. "He leaves for a while without saying at things and then just comes back with a new girl no one has ever seen before''

"Riven is right." Nabu agreed. "We're going to talk to him"

The boys went to Helia and took him off the dance floor to talk to him.

Flora looked at Helia and Dey. Of course, she was still sad that he left her, but she didn't want the others and her fiancé to know it. She's a queen now, she needs to be strong.

"Daydreaming little princes? Or should I say queen now?" Icy suddenly flew in front of Flora.

"Icy? How did you get in?!" Bloom yelled.

"The backdoor" Darcy also joined.

People in the hall all saw the Trix now and started to get worried. A kid started to scream and others run away.

"Why is everyone so worried?" Stormy was the last one to join. "We're only here for the Queen!"

Blaine (the guy from the selection, now head of security) run to Flora. "I'm taking you somewhere safe!"

"I don't think so" Darcey clicked her fingers and Blaine flew through the air to the other side of the room directly in the water.

"Magic Winx," The Winx said, but before they could transform Icy interrupted them.

"We're not here to fight. We're just here to bring a message" while she said that, she also put a circle of ice around them, which caused the Winx to feel very cold in their dresses, like they were on the North Pole.

Flora was putting her arms around her body. The crown. She needed to protect the crown and the power with it.

"Don't worry princess. Soon we will steel your power including the power of Unifersá." Icy stood in front of her. "Just like our sisters did to your brother, we will also destroy you. So only your ghost will be leftover, to live in a lake forever. A pathetic person with his ashes left. A dumb, pathetic, disappointing, forgotten, rotten ghost and only..."