chapter 1

hey hey! Didn't plan on writing another Winx fanfic ever again, but here we are. I was watching Fate and this idea just popped up! (I'm sorry for the awful Englisch in my other Winx fanfic. This one probably isn't any better, but I'll try). Anyway, I'll put new characters at the end of every Chapter that are important to the story! I saw @sweetMemories2606doing do this in her story, and I found it really useful!

So this story is practically finished, I only need to edit it a bit, so expect daily updates!

x nien

---------------

The Winx are at Alfea, looking in the library for some information for their next class about breaking spells.

"Listen what these books say:" Bloom said to the others, "the word true love is big, yet so small. It's a power that everyone can get, yet fewer people got. It's a power that can break any spells yet make it worse...."

"So true love is a pretty good way to break spells," Stella said out loud, "if I ever get cursed or something call Brandon!". The Winx were laughing, then started talking about the guys for a while.

Suddenly Faragonda walked in. 

"Flora, can you come to my office please", she said strictly as she walked back to her office. The Winx all looked at Flora with a concerned face, then Flora stood up and walked after Faragonda.

"Please close the door and sit down," Faragonda told Flora. So Flora closed the door and set down.

"Tea?" Faragonda asked her. Flora said yes and drank some tea.

"You know why you're here?" Faragonda asked her.

"Is this about my parents?" Flora asked back.

"Yes, since you didn't answer their calls or letters, they want me to send you back to them."

"But Miss Faragonda, I don't wanna go back!" Flora sighed. "I know the ball is in a few days, but I'm just not... not ready I guess!"

"The car will be here in a few minutes," Faragonda told her while looking at her watch.

"I really don't want to go, and you can't force me!"

"I'm sorry Flora, but I already did," Faragonda said sad, not wanting to do it, "but the tea you just drank... your parents gave me some stuff that I needed to put into the tea in case you didn't want to cooperate. They said it would make you sleepy or something? I'm sorry it had to go this way..."

Flora stood up, starting to feel really dizzy. "I'm not tired," she said, "I'm going... I'm going to the Winx. They.... will help me." Flora sounded exhausted and was holding on to the wall.

"I'm sorry Flora," Faragonda said while opening the door. Two men in uniform walked in and held Flora so she wouldn't fall.

"We're taking her from here. The King thanks you for your help!" The man said and they walked away with Flora...

''like I had any choose... my pore Flora...'' Faragonda whispered

^with the winx^

The Winx, apart from Flora, 're still in the library talking about the boys, Stella looked outside and saw a limousine standing in the front yard of Alfea.

"Girls look!" Stella said, pointing at the limousine. "Isn't that the limo from Unifersá?"

The other Winx looked outside.

"It is!" Tecna said surprisingly.

"But what's it doing here?" Musa followed.

"Can someone please catch me up on what Unifersá is?" Bloom asked confused.