Chapter 9

Flora and Brock were walking somewhere high up in the mountains.

"I love the mountains!" Flora said, while climbing up.

"Me too." Brock said out of breath, they both laughed about it.

"Wanna take a break?"

"Yes please!"

They found a part of the mountain that was flat enough to sit on and went to sit there.

"Wanna have a drink?" Brock asked her.

"Sure!"

Brock took off his small backpack and gave Flora a bottle. "Here you go!"

"Thanks!"

Flora took a few big sips from it.

"So..." Brock started. "We've been hiking for so long! I almost forgot about the test!"

"Oh yeah, of course! Okay, so it's only one question. Why should I chose you to be my future husband?"

"Easy!" Brock answered excited. "Because I'm actually someone that will love you, and can love you. You can grow old with me, and never get tired of me, cause I'm very creative with dates!"

"That's so sweet!" Flora smiled.

The 2 then just started talking for a while.

"Let's continue the hike!" Flora told him. "The sun is already setting!"

"Great idea!" Brock stood up and gave Flora a hand to help her stand up. Flora did a few steps and then started to get really dizzy.

"Whooo," She said, holding on to a rock.

"You're okay?"

"Yeah... just dizzy... I'm not feeling well actually. Let's go... let's go back..."

Then all of sudden, Brock took Flora's arm and held her really tight.

"You know what it is, Florance?" Brock told her, while Flora was trying not to fall asleep. "It all started when I was a kid. I never really learned how to just like something. When I like something, I want to have it, I want to have it all for myself!"

He let Flora go for a second and searched in his backpack. "I got something for you, my love. To show you how much I love you!"

Flora didn't have enough energy to transform or even use her magic, but the moment that Brock let go of her arm and started searching, she runs. She runs as fast as she could down the mountain.

"You can't leave me, Florance!" He screamed and started to slowly walk after him. "You won't escape from me now that I have you!"

Flora wasn't paying much attention, then all of sudden fell over a rock. She was laying on the ground and in a few seconds, Brock was already standing across her. He holds her arm and lifted her back up on her feet.

"Trying to escape, Princess?" He said with an evil voice. He pulled Flora closer to him.

"Don't you realise that I love you?"

He tried to kiss Flora, but she just hit him in his balls with her knee.

"Aaahhh! You stupid bitch!" Brock screamed mad. He still was holding Flora's arm. "You're supposed to love me!"

"I would rather die than love you!" Flora told him tired.

"Die?" Brock asked, while pushing her closer to the cliff. "The Princess would rather die than love me? You're sure about that?"

Flora was now standing with her toes on the cliff, almost falling down. "Yes," she just answered.

Brock pushes her off the cliff, but was still holding on to Flora's arm really tight. She was hanging against the cliff now.