Chapter 14

It was KJ who stopped her.

"You seriously think you can go without me?" He whispered mad. "You're excuse letter was a bit lame," he smirked, "so I left a note, telling we went back to Earth for a business trip, together!"

"You're coming with me to Alfea?" Flora smiled excited.

"Wouldn't want to miss my fiancé for a while!!" He hugged her.

"But how did you know I was going tonight?"

"I just had a feeling" he told her. "Now let's go!"

Flora, Duke and KJ left the castle ground and then walked for a while to the nearest train station. There they took the night train to Alfea.

**Alfea**

It was the middle of the night the Winx woke up from someone knocking on their door. All the Winx girls went to their living room.

"Who's here in the middle of the night?" Stella asked sleepy.

"Are we going to open?" Tecna asked.

"Of course we are!" Aisha walked to the door and opened it.

"Flora!" She said excited. The other winx came and they joined in a group hug.

"And you took KJ with you!" Musa said.

"It's great to finally meet you girls! Flora told me so much about you!" KJ told them, while holding the lion.

"It's great to finally meet you to!" Bloom told them. "I'm Bloom, that's Stella, Musa, Tecna and Aisha!

"Hi, I'm..." Stella wanted to say, but she suddenly saw the lion that KJ was holding. "What's he doing with a lion in our dorm...?" Stella asked a bit scared.

"Oh Stella relax!" Flora laughed, and she took the lion from KJ. "This is Duke. I got him from KJ yesterday for the engagement!"

''So cute!'' Aisha petted the cub. ''How was the vacation?'

The girls and KJ talked for hours until it was 5 a.m. and they decided to go back to sleep.

-

"Tell him it's done!" Icy said to Stormy.

-

It was the next morning, the winx and KJ woke up from people banging at their door, again.

"Who's there?" Stella asked.

"It me, Brandon." He screamed. "The other guys are with me!" Then Stella opened the door and hugged him.

The other specialist also hugged their girlfriends.

"What brings you here?" Musa asked them.

"Well we were actually looking for Helia." Sky explained them.

"We wondered if you know where he is. We haven't seen him in weeks!"

"Seen who in weeks?" Flora asked them, well walking in with KJ.

"Flora, you're back!" Nabu said excited. And all the boys hugged her.

"Do your parents know you're here?" Sky just asked.

"Of course not" Flora smiled..

"They think we're on a business trip!" KJ added.

"Smart!"

"But back to Helia," Flora too the others, "since when is he gone?"

"Since he left the castle" Timmy told her. "And no one seems like no one has seen him"

"Can't you just do a location spell, Tecna?" Flora asked.

"Of course! Why didn't I think of that!" Timmy thought out loud.

Tecna did the spell and found out where Helia was.

"He's at his parents' house!" She told them.

"Okay we found him!" Stella said annoyed. "Let's now go do something fun! We could go to the mall, go picking or go to the beach?"

"Let's go to the beach," KJ told them, "I haven't been to one since I was little!"

They all packed their stuff and went to the beach. They went swimming and surfing in the sea, played sports like frisbee and volleyball and talked for hours until the sun was setting.

"We have to go back to Alfea" Musa told the others.

"Musa is right," Timmy followed, "it's getting late and we all have school tomorrow!"

So they all went back home.

At Alfea, the Specialist said bye to the winx and the girl and KJ went to their dorm.

"So, sleepover again tonight?" Stella

Said excited.

"I'm really tired Stell." Aisha Told her. And the others agreed.

"Fine tomorrow than!" Stella said to the others as she walked into her room to go to bed.

Everyone said goodnight to each other and went to sleep, except for Flora and KJ who were still sitting in the chairs.

"Loved today!" KJ told her.

"Me to, I love the beach!"

"I love you" KJ hang closer to Flora, and he gave her a kiss.

But the kiss didn't last long, cause 12 Unifersá soldiers walked in.

"Princess Florance," one of them said, "we got orders from the king and Queen to take you and your fiancé home immediately!"

Flora sighted. "Here we go again..."