chapter 6

Flora was awake in bed. She didn't know how late it was exactly, but it looked like it was around 3 am. Since she couldn't sleep, she decided to go for a walk in the garden.

Flora walked in the garden for a while, then set down against a tree on a small hill that was still in the 'garden', but far away from the castle.

She sat there for a while, just looking at the stars until she noticed that someone was on the other side of the tree. Flora looked behind it and found one of the guys from the selection sitting there!

"Sorry princess, sorry!" The guy had messy brown hair and was a little bit of suntanned, but not much. He wore glasses that actually really looked good on him. He was wearing some joggers and a hoodie.

"I didn't mean to scare you!" He talked fast. "It's just... I fell asleep against this tree and then you were suddenly there and I didn't want to come over like a stalker and..."

Flora interrupted him. "Don't worry, it's okay!" She laughed. "What's your name again?"

"I'm Chandler. From Solaria!" The guy said.

"So Chandler, what brings you here this late?" Flora asked him.

"Well I couldn't sleep, so I wanted to walk in the garden, then got lost..."

"I get that!" Flora laughed short. "Sometimes I have a hard way of finding the road back home to..."

"I'm sorry, Princess Florance, But may I ask you what brings you here?"

"Well first of all, just call me Flora, please! But I couldn't sleep either. And this is one of my favourite places in the garden. It the most far away from the castle!"

"Why couldn't you sleep? Want to talk about it?"

"Believe me, it's too much parent drama. But I could use some distraction! Why don't you tell me something about yourself?"

"Now? It's 4 am?" Chandler said surprised.

"Why not?" Flora smiles at him. "In half an hour the sun is rising, so I will just stay here anyway."

"Okay well, I'm Chandler from Solaria," Chandler told her but didn't know what to say next. "And uh... I like dancing? I know... it's not cool or anything..."

"I love dancing! What kind of dance do you like the most?" Flora asked him excited.

"I don't really have a favourite kind of dance to be fair... but I like those 'old' songs from Earth!"

"Oh, I don't know that many songs from the earth. But you have a favourite?"

"Right now it's 'Valerie', ever heard of that?"

"Let's listen to it!" Flora took out her phone and put the song on.

The rhyme started and Chandler stood up and started to dance. He took Flora's hand to dance with her.

When the song finished, they both set down on the ground, laughing and out of breath.

"You know, Chandler," Flora looked at him, "I already like you much more than most of those guys in there!"

The next week, Flora was busy. The had an activity planned with all 15 guys apart. She went horse riding, picnicking, had a high tea, followed an art class, went roller skating and much more!

Helia was shilling with the other guys in their dorm. A guy named Blaine just came back from his date with Flora.

"How was it?" "What did you do?" The guys asked Blaine.

"It was amazing! We went ice-skating!"

Blaine told the others. "There was this moment where Florance and I were skating and she looked in my eyes as I just knew she liked me. I mean, I don't think she's wrong. I am amazing of course! But she just glanced at me. So one moment, we were standing really close to each other. And then I leaned forward..."

"You kissed her?" A guy asked him. He was surprised just like the other guys.

"I almost did! But then she fell, but don't worry! I caught her before she could fell on the ground!"

Helia was starting to get a little mad and jealous. Sky saw it and went to him.

"Helia, try to calm down." He whispered. "He probably it just saying it to sound cool!"

"I'm going to talk to Flora...!"

Helia stormed out of the dorm.

"Where's he going?" Blaine asked.

"Oh uhh... calling his parents!"

^with Flora^

Flora just came home from her date with Blaine. She went to her room and changed into a skirt and a normal shirt.

Flora was just looking for some shoes when Helia stormed in.

"Flora!"

"Hey Helia, what's going on?"

"How was the date?" He asked, trying to sound calm.

"It was fun... we went ice-skating! We should go ice skating together soon! It's so much fun!"

"So many interesting things happened?"

Flora didn't look at Helia and focused on her shoes. "Oh no, why your asking?"

Helia went standing behind her.

"Just curious. So nothing happened?" He asked while putting Flora's hair behind her ear. Flora was still not facing him.

"No"

"Flora, don't lie to me. I heard from Blaine that you almost kissed!" Helia said mad.

"Okay Yes, But..."

"But what?"

"It wasn't my choice!"

"Not your choice? Flora I thought we were together! And now you tell me you're 'almost' kissing someone else? What's next, 'almost' hooking up with someone else? 'Almost' marrying some else?"

"Helia listen..." Flora tried to calm him down, but Helia interrupted him.

"No Flora listen. You don't tell me you have a whole other life, and now you don't tell me about you and Blaine. What else didn't you tell me?"

"Nothing Helia, please just listen!"

"I need some time to think. Bye Flora!" And with that, Helia stormed out of her room.

Flora couldn't help but let out a drop of tear.

----------------

King Edmund - King of Unifersá, father of Flora

Queen Diana - queen of Unifersá, mother of Flora

Declan - prince of Unifersá, brother of Flora, was supposed to be the king, but now only his soul is left

Andrew - the butler

KJ - flora & Sky's friend

Chandler – election

Blaine - election

----------------